Here is a easy snack item for people who want to have healthy and oil free snack.
Healthy and Low Calorie Snack Recipe
Wheat MurmurSaltChilly powderOnions-Finely ChoppedTomato-Finely ChoppedCorianderGroundnuts- FriedBondi (Mixture)-OptionalLemon Juice-2 spoons
1. Fry the wheat murmur and ground nuts in a vessel with no oil for about a minute.
2. Let them cool. Take this in a bowl.
3. Add chilly powder, salt as per your taste.
4. Add veggies of your choice like grated carrot, cucumber, (these optional). Must veggies should include onion, tomato, and coriander.
5. Give a quick mix and finally add 2 spoons of lemon juice.
That’s it ready your healthy snack. I replaced the normal rice murmur with wheat as this is more healthy.
Have this as a snack/breakfast. I had this with Fresh Orange juice. It was yummy. Try it and let me know.
- Fish Recipe – Fish Curry For Weight Loss
- How To Prevent Abdominal Obesity
- 15 Best Foods For Healthy Bones
- Mandira Bedi – A Super Mom
- Healthy Oats Halwa Sweet Recipe
- How I Cured PCOS Naturally
- Does Eating Fat Make You Fat ?
- Vitamin B12:Benefits,Dosage,Deficiency and Foods To Cure
- Bran Flakes:Food For Weight Loss
- Katrina Kaif’s Workout and Diet Plan
- Vitamin D Supplement India:BioCare BioMulsion D Review
- Tips To Achieve Your Fitness Goals