Healthy Breakfast Recipe
Paneer Cheese Sandwich
Some of you said that you loved eating bread toasts. So, I thought why not come up with a post so that you can relish bread 🙂 in a healthier way. Just make sure that you pick up whole wheat grain or whole multi-grain bread. Other bread is not healthy, I have done a post here to explain about various so-called healthy food items which actually are not so healthy for us.
This filling consists of paneer , cheese , salt , pepper and ajwaain.
One two drops of oil in a non-stick pan and roast the sandwich and tadaaa , its ready :). Do not use sandwich maker for this, I noticed whole wheat grain breaks inside.
This sandwich is healthy since paneer (cottage cheese) and cheese are in protein. Ajwaain is good for digestion and prevents bloating. Needless to mention, I used a whole wheat grain bread here.I suggest to have this sandwich in the breakfast or evening supper if you are having salad in dinner. One sandwich makes me quite full.
Other mixture variations
Paneer + chopped onion + chopped tomato
Cheese + tomato
I have tried both of them and they taste delicious :). You can have this sandwich once a week.
If you know of other healthy and fast recipes rich in protein , please let us know 🙂
You may also like to read these :
- Book Review | UNJUNKED : Healthy Eating For Weight Loss By Suman Agarwal
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 4
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 3
- 7 Foods that Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil ?
- Weight Loss and the Service Industry
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 1
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss
- Diet or Exercise – Who is the winner in Weight Loss ?
- A Calorie is a Calorie, Really ?
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 2