Healthy Dinner When Not Hungry
I ate 3 idlis in evening snack today. Unfortunately, idli is considerably healthy snack that we get in our office cafeteria. When I returned, I was not at all hungry. Usually I take 45 mins to return, so I make sure I eat enough not to starve ! Today it was a breeze and I bumped home in 20 minutes. You see, I crib when I am stuck in jamn and also when I reach home early , LOLZ !
I was so full that I thought I should skip dinner. If I skip dinner, I would be hungry by midnight. I still have an hour’s work to finish before hitting bed. What to do now – I pondered !
So I decided to eat right now. Now meaning 23:03 by my watch , this is a live update while I am eating ;).
OK , I won’t bore you more. Let’s see what I ate for late dinner –
Simple ingredients – Skimmed milk, apple and muesli :). To make it even healthier, use roasted oats and nuts instead of muesli. I don’t mind muesli since I have got a sugar free one 😛 and I am lazy to roast oats 😉
How to do you have your Healthy Dinner When Not Hungry ? Let me know :)!
You may also like reading –
- Glycemic Index And Weight Loss
- 6 Ways To Stay Motivated For Weight Loss
- How To Start Workout In Gym
- Easy Arm Exercises For Women
- How To Reduce Double Chin
- Paleo Diet/ Kito Diet: Balsamic Baked Chicken Recipe
- Top Eating Mistakes To Avoid
- Sonam Kapoor From Fat To Fit
- Drinking Water During Workout
- Weight Loss Myths Busted – Part 1
- Kito Diet/ Paleo Diet: Chicken Breast Recipe With A Twist
- Best Post-Workout Foods
- Best Pre-Workout Foods