Healthy Peanut Salad | Protein Recipes
I like to snack in the middle of my meals. Evening is one such time when I feel the need to snack. I will keep sharing my favorite Protein Recipes with you .
Today, its Healthy Peanut Salad which takes just 5 minutes of time and minimum ingredients with all the goodness of a healthy snack.
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 green chilli (optional)
- Black pepper
- Lemon juice
Just mix all the ingredients, no cooking required ;). If you want the peanut salad to be spicy, add a green chilly. You can also add little red chilly powder in case you wish to skip green chili. Onion and tomato along with lemon add the much-needed fiber to protein-rich peanuts.
Health Benefits of Peanuts
- Controls weight gain
- Slows aging
- Cancer protection
- Lowers cholesterol
- Lowers risk of heart diseases
- Boosts memory
- Helps blood regulation
- Prevents Gallstones
Peanuts can be used in a variety of ways. Another recipe is Peanut chutney which is very famous in South India. Stay tuned for more protein recipes.
What are your favorite protein recipes ?
You may also like reading –
- Ragi Health Benefit & Weight Loss – Ragi Dosa Recipe
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Low Carb Cutlets Recipe |Egg Recipes Low Carbs
- Home Remedy for Cough | Healthy Sweet Dish