Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
What happened?? Amazed or shocked??? Ohhh… confused.. how could I associate chaat with diet. Yes I can understand how we have to control our heart when it just runs over street chaat because our diet doesn’t allow.
So here I come with a recipe which everyone of you can try and hope like too without worrying for calories.
One more question.. could you imagine putting cornflakes in chaat rather than putting in milk??
No? So here is the easy recipe of crunchy, nutritious, no oil , less calorie, lip smacking diet chaat. Ready..??
Serves 5, cal/ser: 96
- One and half cup cornflakes ( I use kellog’s cornflakes -original taste)
- 1 Boiled potato- finely chopped
- 1/4 cup black chick peas (boiled kabuli or kaala channa)
- 1 green chili- chopped
- 2 Tbsp coriander – chopped
- 1 tomato- finely chopped
- 1 onion – finely chopped
- some roasted cumin powder ( bhuna jeera)
For Khatti meethi chutney:
- 1 Tbsp amchoor powder
- 50gms jaggery
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 Tsp roasted cumin seeds
How to prepare Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- For chutney, mix all chutney ingredients. Boil. Cook for few minutes, stirring continuously, till slightly thick. Remove from fire and keep aside. ( You can prepare this chutney in advance whenever you get time and store in fridge for 4-5 days).
- Mix potato, Channa, chili, onion, tomato with chutney in a big bowl.
- Just at the time of serving , add the cornflakes. Quickly mix lightly.
- Sprinkle some roasted cumin powder and coriander leaves. Serve immediately otherwise cornflakes tends to become soggy.
P.S.: Tbsp – table spoon
So yummy chaat is ready now. See how it looks:
Just try this and I hope you will like it. Please tell me you like it or not.
I will come up with more diet recipes soon. Till then take care. 🙂
You may also like to read –
- Pica in Kids and Women | How To Handle Pica
- 6 Ways for Eating Healthy While Eating Out
- DIY : Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
- Indian Vegetarian GM Diet For Quick Weight Loss | Day 7 Experience
- What To Eat In A High Protein Low Carb Diet (India)
- Best Sugar Substitutes | Stevia Sweetener Review
- Best Ways to Overcome Exercise Excuses
- 7 Weight Loss Myths and Facts
- Egg Salad | Protein Recipes
- Top 5 Thigh and Butt Exercises
- Healthy Peanut Salad | Protein Recipes
- Top Exercises To Lose Weight – Part 2
- Why Psyllium Husk is Better than any Weight Loss Supplement