Himalaya Herbals Ayur Slim Review
Hope everyone is having a great day. Today I would like to review “Himayala Ayur Slim” Pills. I was wondering there are many pills in market claiming that they will make us lose weight. Do they really work?
After my Herbalife journey, I thought I should maintain my weight and diet so that I don’t put on again. My husband saw these Himalaya Ayur Slim pills in some market with offer and got these. He really doesn’t have any intention to use these, so I gave a try on them.
I really don’t have faith on weight loosing pills, but tried these as they are purely Herbal/Ayurvedic.
Himalaya Herbals Ayur Slim Review
Its a small white plastic bottle. This consists for 60 capsules. So 1 bottle is sufficient for one month, when consumed 2 per day.
The bottle has every detail about it. I found a flip like thing which is saying “Lift Here ”and I found more details under it. I liked this type of innovative description on bottle. The capsule is in green color is same like any other allopathic capsule which has got no odor.
Rs.200/- available easily online and in any drug store.
Ayurslim has a favorable effect on weight reduction and lipid profiles. It is a researched ayurvedic herbal product,that can be safely used with no side effects.
Ayurslim capsules work in three ways to manage body weight:
- It reduces the craving for food, thereby reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates.
- It leads to optimal utilization of nutrients.
- It inhibits fatty acid synthesis, thereby reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Gymnema sylvestre (meshashringi)
- Garcinia cambogia (garcinia, vrikshamla)
- Commiphora wightii (Indian bedellium, guggulu)
- Terminalia chebula (chebulic myrobalan, haritaki)
- Trigonella foenum – graecum (fenugreek, medhika)
Directions to use
- The recommended dosage is 2 capsules twice a day, after meals.
- Along with this, it is also recommended to take less calorie food as regular diet.
- Also, include regular exercise of an hour in daily routine.
- Should not be consumed, on pregnancy, lactants, patients with jaundice and renal failure.
- In cases, where people are already suffering from problems like diabetes, cardiac problems & high blood pressure, it is preferable to take ayurslim under medical supervision.
As instructed I have used 2 pills a day. I didn’t see any side effects. Day1, Day2 no side effects, so I continued to use these. After using a week, I felt like these pills have killed my hunger and carving for sugars as claimed. I mean for some extent only not totally. I used to feel no hungry for 3-4 hours more than the regular intervals.
After a week, when i checked my weight, I didn’t loose nor gained. So i thought I should use these pills for almost four months assuming only then i can see the results. I used them with my complete dedication. Result are neither positive nor negative. I lost some 2kgs after three and half months. Which I felt like because of my strict diet that i was following i lost the weight but not because of the pills.
But the pills used to make my stomach feel as full always, which indicates that you don’t feel like eat anything after the Pill is taken, which inturn helps in avoiding unnecessary munchings. This is actually a good thing with “Ayur Slim”. Also, would like to make a note that, I didn’t do any physical exercise when consuming these pills.
From this experience, I understood that people, who are lazy like me for doing some exercises, can’t rely on these kind of shortcuts for reducing the over-weight. It is always must to include some physical exercise in their routine lifestyle if you are planning to lose the weight, let it be by any technique.
- No side effects
- Easy to use
- Container is travel friendly
Doesn’t work effectively
Rating – 2/5(given 2 assuming the pills would work when accompanied with some physical exercise)
Will I re-purchase Himalaya Ayur Slim capsules: A BIG NO..!! Though it has got so many pros, one con is enough to say no for this. Why will someone buy again, when it doesn’t work ?
Final Word, It is not what you eat, it is what how you spend your calories 🙂
Eat well, Exercise well, spend all calories and stay fit. You cannot win the fitness with any kind of shortcuts. Don’t waste your money on these kind of things.
Will you try such products after reading Himalaya Herbals Ayur Slim Review ?
Jaanu, These kind of products are called appetite suppressants 🙂 – Tarun Preet
P.S – I have tried taking 2 tablets a day but still no result. People who are criticizing the writer, please know that we publish honest reviews only. – Tarun Preet
You may also like reading –
- 7 Weight Loss Myths and Facts
- Egg Salad | Protein Recipes
- Top 5 Thigh and Butt Exercises
- Healthy Peanut Salad | Protein Recipes
- Top Exercises To Lose Weight – Part 2
- Why Psyllium Husk is Better than any Weight Loss Supplement
- Quick Weight Loss Products
- Priyanka’s Weight Loss Story
- Best Tummy Toning Exercises
- Top Exercises To Lose Weight
- Top Reasons For Not Losing Weight
- Butter Or Margarine : Which Is Better?
- 16 Foods Which Make You Fat
- Bipasha Basu’s Fitness and Diet Secrets