Home Remedy for Cough
Healthy Sweet Dish
During winters I get so fed up with Cold and Cough but don’t like to take medicines. So I remember my mom who used to make Besan Sheera (some of you may know it by different name) to help soothe my cough. My mum always made this for me since I always crave for sweet when I am ill. This sheera works on my cough and sweet tooth both 🙂
With the lockdown 4.0 announced and keeping in view the Covid19 situation, I have become expert in making this as a quick dessert.
Home Remedy for Cough | Healthy Sweet Dish
Let us make it.
1. Besan or chickpea flour
2. Desi ghee
3. Honey or jaggery or sugar
Step 2 – Add 2-3 spoons of besan or chickpea flour and stir till it become light brown and gives a nice smell.
Step 3 – Add honey / sugar / jaggery to it according to your taste. I also added jaggery water to it later when i found it less sweet 😛
Step 4 – Add a cup of milk and half a cup of water.
Step 5 – Cook for 3-4 minutes till the milk boils and the texture become thick.
Step 6 – Add almonds to it. You can also add other nuts. Voila – its ready to be slurped hot 🙂
Let me know if you know some quick and healthy sweet recipe which you have made for yourself or your family during Covid19 lockdown. 🙂
You may also like reading –
- PCOS Diet For Indian Women | How To Deal With PCOS
- How To Use Turmeric During Covid-19
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- Ragi Health Benefit & Weight Loss – Ragi Dosa Recipe
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Kickstarting intermittent fasting during COVID-19 lockdown! Rethink.