Home Remedy for Cough Healthy Sweet Dish
During Covid-19 Lockdown
During winters I get so fed up with Cold and Cough but don’t like to take medicines. So I remember my mom who used to make Besan Sheera (some of you may know it by a different name) help soothe my cough. My mum always made this for me since I always crave sweets when I am ill. This Sheera works on my cough and sweet tooth both 🙂
With the lockdown 4.0 announced and keeping in view the Covid19 situation, I have become an expert in making this as a quick dessert.
Home Remedy for Cough Healthy Sweet Dish Recipe
Let us make it.
1. Besan or chickpea flour
2. Desi ghee
3. Honey or jaggery or sugar
Step 2 – Add 2-3 spoons of besan or chickpea flour and stir till it becomes light brown and gives a nice smell.
Step 3 – Add honey / sugar / jaggery to it according to your taste. I also added jaggery water to it later when i found it less sweet 😛
Step 4 – Add a cup of milk and half a cup of water.
Step 5 – Cook for 3-4 minutes till the milk boils and the texture become thick.
Step 6 – Add almonds to it. You can also add other nuts. Voila – its ready to be slurped hot 🙂
Let me know if you know some quick and healthy sweet recipes that you have made for yourself or your family during the Covid19 lockdown. 🙂
You may also like reading –
- PCOS Diet For Indian Women | How To Deal With PCOS
- How To Use Turmeric During Covid-19
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- Ragi Health Benefit & Weight Loss – Ragi Dosa Recipe
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Kickstarting intermittent fasting during COVID-19 lockdown! Rethink.