How To Make A Perfect LCHF Egg Breakfast
Eggs are my favourite and I can eat eggs day and night, hot, cold, solid, liquid. boiled, fried, in omelettes, in curries, so to say in any form. When I went on a maintenance diet for keeping my ‘Happy Weight’ 😛 in check, I had to eat a lot many eggs. So I was thinking of making boiled eggs healthy as well as interesting. I am very fond of cheese and sprouts too so wanted to incorporate them into my meals. Take a look at this pic.
These were my Ingredients
- Two Boiled Eggs
- Two cheese slices
- 20 gm mung sprouts
- Mayonnaise 10 gm
- Spinach chutney (optional)
- Slice boiled eggs in two parts lengthwise
- Scoop out the yolk in a bowl
- Make a paste of sprouts and egg yolks
- Add in salt, mustard powder and pepper
- Spread cheese slices on a plate and wrap in the boiled egg halves. (See the pic)
- Place cheese and eggs fold on lettuce leaves.
- On top of eggs place a spoon full of sprouts and yolk mixture.
- Add Mayonnaise on top as per your liking.
- Finally place a bit of spinach chutney on top.
- And you are ready for a great Low Carb, High Protein, High Fat Breakfast, worthy of 338 Calories.
How about a cup of black coffee with this breakfast?
Will you give this LCHF Egg Breakfast a try?
You may also like reading –
- Healthy Low GI Oats Cheela Recipe
- Top 6 Vegetarian Sources Of Protein
- How to Debloat During Breakfast
- Top 5 Yoga Myths Busted
- Health Benefits And Nutrition Facts-Cauliflower Vs Broccoli
- Best Ways To Exercise In the Rain
- Health Benefits And Nutrition Facts-Raw Vs Cooked Cabbage
- Top 10 Exercise Myths Busted!
- Nutrition Facts And Health Benefits-Red Onion And Spring Onion