How to make Moong Daal Cheela-Indian Bean Recipe
Determining to have no junk food is a great thing to do, but people often are confused what to eat if not junk. We at IWB have many healthy recipes for you and today I am here to share yet another healthy recipe.
Moong daal cheela are very popular in India and it is always a treat to have them. You will even love them more, if you are weight watcher and strive to have a healthy lifestyle. I have these for breakfast and you can have it in breakfast or even for lunch.
Moong daal cheela are high in protein and very filling. This must have by now made you more curious to know its recipe. So what’s the wait for!
Dig in to know the recipe.
- Moong Daal
- Green Chili
- Onion chopped
- Red Chili Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Soak moong daal overnight. You can even soak it for 4 to 5 hours, if not overnight.
- Grind the moong daal with green chili and ginger to form a batter of desired consistency, neither too runny nor too thick. Avoid mixing water when grinding. Grind it first and then add water if the daal is not ground well.
5. Make small round pan cakes or you can make bid round, thin cheela.
I love having it. If you are not making pan cakes and want to try making big cheela, then you can crumble some paneer with chopped onion and tomato to make a filling. This was quick and easy moong daal cheela recipe. Have this healthy cheela in breakfast & lunch and lead a junk free lifestyle.
You may also like reading –
- Best Ways To Stay Awake During The Day
- Brain Fogging-Causes and Remedies
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Curry Leaves (Kadi Patta)
- Walking Is A Better Way Of Losing Fat Than Running-Find Out Why?
- Best Swimwear For Indian Women As Per Body Type
- 7 Health benefits Of Kefir You Never Knew
- Weight Loss With Garlic- Find Out More!
- Super Easy Broccoli and Mushroom Soup