Swati’s weight loss Indian diet plan
Indian weight loss blog has been in quest of bringing motivational stories to you. We have done it earlier and here we bring to you weight loss story and Indian diet plan of Swati, who lost 17 kgs. in a short period of time. Read her weight loss story here.
Swati was 120 kg and one fine day she decided to start running. As she herself puts it,”I know carrying 120kgs and running is a task, people would laugh whenever I would make any attempts to run, though I could run not more than 30 secs in start.”
Her diet was in 3 parts which she followed as below –
Swati’s weight loss, Indian diet plan
Day 1 and 2 (Mon-Tues)
Her weight loss indian diet plan began with the first two really tough days. Though according to her major weight loss happened during these 2 days. It happens with every one.
- Day starts with 2 glasses of warm water (1 drop of lime juice) followed by Green tea or black tea with 1 drop of lime squeezed. (Detox)
- 9am-Breakfast- Dudhi juice/Carrot juice/Tomato juice/Amla juice any one or mixed.
- 12pm- lunch- salads/moong dal salad/ dal/soups.
- 4pm-Buttermilk, fruits
- Dinner 7pm- salads/moong dal salad/ dal/soups/curd , fruits.
- 9pm- Milk.
- (in between 1 must consume 3-4 liters of water, 2-3 cups of green tea and black tea and 2-3 fruits)
Day 3, 4, 5 (Wed, Thurs, Fri)
- Day starts with 2 glasses of warm water (1 drop of lime juice)
- Followed by Green tea or black tea with 1 drop of lime squeezed
- Followed by Dudhi/amla/tomato juice.
- Breakfast- Oats, rawa upma, quinoa
- 12pm lunch- Green leafy vegetable, masoor dal and 2-3 bajra/nachani/jowar roti(high fiber then normal wheat roti)
- 4pm- buttermilk, fruits
- Dinner 7pm- salads/moong dal salad/ dal/soups/curd , fruits
- 9pm- Milk
- (in between one has to consume 3-4 liters of water, 2-3 cups of green tea and black tea and 2-3 fruits)
Day 6, 7 (Sat-Sun)
- Day starts with a glass of fruit juice
- Breakfast- idli, dosa, poha, sandwiches (anything, just ensure that you limit the intake)
- Either lunch or dinner can be anything you desire to eat, but whichever meal you chose to eat unhealthy, please ensure you compensate the other meal with 3-4 fruits and a glass of milk.
SOS (only when too hungry or dizzy with hunger)
Boil milk with 3-4 pieces of dry-fruits (almonds, raisins, walnuts, dates)
In this weight loss indian diet plan, Swati was required to eat more calories than this according to her weight so she would initially consume around 3000 calories. (Please note that this diet is around 1200-1500 calories if followed properly.)
Apart from this she consumed minimum 2-1/2 cup of milk, 2-3 dry fruits(almonds, raisins, walnuts) daily. Swati completely avoided sugar but used sugar substitute. Swati abstained from cheese and maida food products in the initial 3 months of her weight loss Indian diet plan.
Do’s and Don’ts of Swati’s weight loss Indian diet plan
Fruits to be avoided (purely from weight loss perspective) –
- custard apple,
With regards to multi-vitamins
Swati was recommended Shelcal-500 (calcium) and evion (Vitamin E).
The final tip of Swati’s weight loss Indian diet plan
This diet of Swati is most effective if clubbed with 90 mins of walking, Pranayam and yoga. Swati became a marathon runner but before that she used to run, walk and do power yoga. She managed to lose 17 kgs in just 3 months.
The proud girl buzzes off saying, “It’s not about what you lose, it’s all about what you gain.”
Yes, Swati, we can understand the pride and confidence you must be experiencing after such a wonderful achievement.
We hope you will also follow this weight loss Indian diet plan and lose weight like Swati.
You may also like reading –
- Indian Vegetarian Low GI Recipe:Stuffed Gram Flour Chapaati
- South Beach Diet Plan:All Phases and Foods Explained
- Top 6 Types Of Crunches For Flat Tummy
- Top 10 Swimming Types And Their Fitness Benefits
- Low Carb Glutten Free Cauliflower Pancake Recipe
- Follow Indian Weight Loss Blog on Pinterest
- Cauliflower Pizza Base Recipe – low Carb Pizza Recipe
- Weekend Fitness:How to workout on Sunday
- Why is Coconut Oil Good For you?
- Women’s Health-Why do you need Folic Acid