Indian Low Carb Chicken Breast Recipe
Hello Guys!! How are you?? Am good.. Thanks for asking :p
Today am going to share with you a chicken recipe, so for all you low carbers… heaven just answered your prayers! This is one quick and easy peasy recipe and can be made with things already available in your kitchen… lets get started.
Things you will need are-
1 packet of boneless chicken breast, I used Godrej 300 gms.
1/2 cup of curd,
1 green chilli
3-5 garlic cloves
about a thumb size ginger
red chilli powder
1 teaspoon of jeera
1 teaspoon sugar (can be omitted by low carb followers but I like the caramelized finish it gives)
1 tbsp of oil of choice.
Salt to taste.
- Firstly make sure your chicken breast are at room temperature and washed clean, keep aside.
- Then in a mixer, add in the green chilli, ginger and garlic and make it into a semi-paste consistency.
- Now take your chicken and apply this paste evenly on the chicken, don’t forget the back side and any fold-cuts.
- Now take some oil and rub it all over the chicken. Keep aside for 10 mins.
- In the mean time in a separate bowl mix together curd and all the spices and salt and sugar. Mix until you all the spices are well incorporated.
- Apply this mixture on the chicken. Make sure to apply it evenly, just like the chilli-ginger-garlic mixture.
- You can put all this into a zip lock bag or any container with a lid, keep it in the fridge for minimum 2 hours. I kept it overnight.
There are two methods you can try:
Method 1- The oven method
You can grill the chicken at 150 degree Celsius for 20 mins, then flip it over and continue grilling for another 5 mins. Keep a close eye, the chicken cooks as per piece size.
Method 2 ( my favorite)- The shallow fry method.
- Heat some oil in a skillet, when the oil is hot, in goes your chicken, after 2 mins lower the flame.
- Let it cook for 10 mins one side, then flip over and let it cook for another 10 mins on the other side.
- Then flip it again and cook it for 5 mins and repeat the same on the other side. Now I cooked the whole piece and so took so much time, smaller pieces will take just 10- 15 mins to cook.
- Garnish with some onions and a dash of lime juice. The yummiest lunch ever!
Hope you liked this recipe as much as I did. Like and comment below.
This is Pooja, Signing off…. Ciao!
Hope you liked this Easy Peasy Low Carb Chicken Breast recipe.
You might like reading these-
- Sugarfree Mango Coconut Milk Ice Cream Recipe
- 7 Foods That Cause Body Odor & Make You Stink
- Can Jim Saret Workout Burn 600 Calories In 4 Minutes?
- Excess Of Artificial Light Can Make You Fat
- How To Prevent Neck and Back Pain From Laptop?
- High Dose Of MSG,Lead In Maggi-Is The News Shocking?
- Famous Fitness Trends In India
- Tasty Kiwi Salsa Recipe