Indian Thai fusion salad – a twist to your regular salad
Salads are a rage among those who want to lose weight. There are several varieties of salads to choose from and it is always pleasant to try something new. Here is an interesting salad for all the salad lovers out there!
Serving size – Serves 1 for dinner and serves 2 as an appetizer
Here is what all you will need:
1. Carrots – 1 thinly sliced/julienne
2. Cucumbers -1 thinly sliced/ julienned
3. Tomatoes -1 ripe cut into medium size wedges
4. Onion- 1 small sized thinly sliced
To make the dressing of the salad you will need,
1. Lemon – juice of 1 small size
2. Soy sauce – 1 TSP
3. Date syrup – 1 TSP
4. Peanuts/ groundnuts – roasted and roughly crushed
5. Green chillies – 1-2 depending on your taste
6. Garlic cloves – 3 medium sized
How to make
1. Toss all veggies into a salad bowl or a deep bowl.
2. Crush garlic and chopped green chilli in a mortar or pestle….. you don’t need to make paste.
3. Add soy sauce lemon juice date syrup in the crushed garlic Chilli mixture and mix well to get your dressing or vinaigrette
You are very much done with the salad! Now all you have to do is to sit and enjoy the salad!
Hope you liked reading this recipe of Indian Thai Fusion Salad!
You may also like reading-
- Review Of Salad Day – Ordering A Salad Online
- How Your Salad Can Have More Calories Than A Burger!
- Easy Salad Dressings For Weight Loss
- Low Carb Salad Recipe To Enjoy In Monsoon
- Benefits Of Millet & Millet Salad With Chick Pea Recipe
- 8 Yummy Salads For Weight Loss
- Healthy and Yummy Kale salad recipes