Happy Monday 🙂 . May weekend arrive soon 😉 ! Thank you everyone for your support. Your motivation means a lot to me!
My Experience with Indian Vegetarian GM Diet – Day Two
Indian Vegetarian GM Diet – Day Two is a Veggies day. You can have unlimited veggies – raw or cooked. Raw is obviously preferred choice but somehow I don’t like raw veggies. The day has to start with baked/boiled potato with a pat of butter. However, salted butter is not healthy as compared to Desi Ghee. So, i used a pinch of Desi Ghee and tossed boiled potato with red chilly powder and little salt.
I thought I will enjoy this potato recipe but it became boring after I ate half of it 🙁
For lunch, I steamed a big sized Cabbage with 3 tomatoes in the pressure cooker. Added minimum salt and spices. I ate this with curd for lunch and dinner both.
You can read more Cabbage recipes here.
Unlike Day 1, I did not feel the need to indulge every two hours. However two hours post dinner, I felt dizzy. Side effects you see ! I was a little uneasy at night too.
I kept myself hydrated with 3.5 – 4 litres of water intake. I had 2 cups of tea , one in the morning and one in the evening. My energy levels were pretty okay during day but as the day progressed, there was a noticeable drop.
Weight Loss after Indian Vegetarian GM Diet – Day Two
I have lost another 300 gms of weight. This means a total weight loss of over 1 kg.
Have you tried Indian Vegetarian GM Diet ?
You may also like reading –
- How To Build Up Running Stamina
- The GM Diet – Does It Really Work ?
- Home Remedy for Cough | Healthy Sweet Dish
- Bipasha Basu’s Weight Loss – From Flab to Abs
- PCOS Diet For Indian Women | How To Deal With PCOS
- HealthCrazee Diet Plan and Service Review
- 15 Benefits Of Eating Beetroot
- Which is the Best Oil for Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight – Part 2
- Why Desi Ghee is Good for Health ?
- Introducing Minisha Jaiswal, Dietician On Board