Instant Single Serve Chocolate Mug Cake Recipe
Hello Girls and Guys! The reason for this happiness is discovery of something yummy and healthy in the kitchen… The Eureka moment!! Am a chocolate maniac, let’s just say chocolate was discovered just to make a girl happy… :p so combination of the two gives you Love and Happiness, that’s the whole point of life right?
This recipe is a welcome winter change where it can be eaten with a warm mug of milk or tea, even hot chocolate (Oh I hear a few hearts flutter!)
Here it goes…. Happy Indulgence!
Choco Mug Cake
3 tbsp. Coco powder
3 tbsp. Flour (I used 1tbsp wheat flour and 2tbsp. oats flour)
2tsp sugar (I used brown sugar, love the caramel taste it gives)
¼ tsp baking powder
1 tbsp. oil (use olive oil or coconut or vegetable, your choice, I never gave oil any superlative status anyway be it olive or coconut)
3 tbsp. milk
2 drops of vanilla extract
Pinch of salt.
Mix all the dry ingredients, there should be no lumps.
Add the wet ingredients, form into a smooth paste. Make sure there are no lumps.
Transfer into a microwave safe mug or ramekin or any single serve mold. ( make sure you spray your mold so that the mixture doesn’t stick when removing once done)
Microwave this for a minute, result may vary as per power of the microwave so keep an eye.
If using an oven preheat it to 150 degree Celsius and then cook the cake for 15 minutes on the same temp. Insert a toothpick, if it comes out clean it’s done.
I have done the microwave way… I am damn impatient when it comes to freshly baked cakes.
If you don’t like eating the cake right of the mug, wait till it cools down and then remove it into a plate and enjoy.
Best served with some ice cream on top for the days we indulge ourselves and if you are working around macros then just have it with something warm and liquid.
This is Pooja signing off…and also let me know any improvisation you made to make this recipe.
Hope you enjoy this single serve Chocolate mug cake recipe?
You may also like reading-
- Does Eating Very Less Calories Hurt Weight Loss?
- 8 Foods That Are Good For Gut Health
- When Should You Snack?
- Building Muscles In Old Age
- How To Overcome Mood Swings During Periods?
- Kimchi -The Queen Of Fermented Vegetables
- Best Ways To Lose Chest And Belly Fat For Men
- Foods You Should Be Eating For Healthy Hair
- Leptin Resistance-Causes And Cure
- 10 Things Every Woman Must Know
- Health Conditions That Cause Balance Disorder
- Acupressure Points for Weight Loss
- How Leptin Resistance Causes Obesity and Weight Gain?
- How To Eat Healthy On A Date?