Is Sugar Free Natura Good For Health
How is your Sunday morning coming along ? Mine is super lazy. I had gone for a one day picnic to a waterfall yesterday :). I was so tired that when I returned , I crashed immediately :P. Therefore there was a delay in my response though I was able to respond sometimes with my Black Berry !
A few of the beautiful ladies asked me about Sugar Free Natura and if it is safe to use. So, I thought I should compare 3 famous artificial sweeteners that are easily available in India i.e Sugar Free Natura, Sugar Free Gold and Stevia.
Let’s talk about Sugar Free Natura –
Sugar Free is a well known brand by a famous company – Cadilla Healthcare. You might have used medicines from Cadlilla. Sugar Free Natura is made from sucralose which is a derivative of sugar.
While writing this post, I am thinking what to write ! Reason ? There is nothing good to write about Sucaralose. It is as evil as Sugar ! I just urge you not to eat Sucralose , period ! Still , I will mention a few of the side effects of Sucarolose from a research here.
- Decreases good bacteria/probiotics in your intestines by 50 percent.
- Increases the pH level in the intestines
- Decreased red blood cells i.e anemia
- Shrunken ovaries
- Decreased urination
- Enlarged colon
- Decreased thyroxine levels (thyroid function)
- Mineral losses (magnesium and phosphorus)
- Enlarged liver and brain
- Enlarged and calcified kidneys
If you wish to know more how Sucralose is harmful, search about Splenda on Google !
There’s no healthy artificial sweetener and thus it is hard to decide which one is the worst.But Sucralose is definitely worth boycotting especially because it hampers our gut flora. Many people are already deficient in probiotics (good flora) and reducing gut flora by 50% by eating sucralose is like committing suicide ! We have discussed the importance of gut flora here.
If you wish to eat something sweet, have organic jaggery or honey or unprocessed maple syrup. Try using unprocessed sugar in your homes if you need sugar.
The secret of eating healthy lies in what you choose to eat ! Read ingredient labels. If you find the item closer to raw form as it exists in nature, it could be healthy. If the item is towards the processed side, run as far as you can 😛 !
Hope this post answers the question- Is Sugar Free Natura Good For Health
You may also like reading these –
- Why Is Deworming Important For Weight Loss ?
- Why should you not buy Weighing Scale from Pepperfry ?
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Book Review | UNJUNKED : Healthy Eating For Weight Loss By Suman Agarwal
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 4
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 3
- 7 Foods that Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil ?
- Weight Loss and the Service Industry
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 1
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss
- Diet or Exercise – Who is the winner in Weight Loss ?
- A Calorie is a Calorie, Really ?
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 2