IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss :
Workout Plan Day 1
Keeping in view the resharing of our IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss challenge, here we present
IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss : Workout Plan Day 1
Here is the workout plan for the first day. Please don’t be afraid :). I have made the plan for this whole week but I want your feedback first for this workout plan as if it was too easy or too difficult or okay. Depending on that I will do any modifications for the subsequent days if required.
Before I really show you what to do, I will explain in a few lines how it will benefit you.
No need to join a gym:-
I will show you workouts that you could do at your home.
Full Body Conditioning exercises:-
I have targeted exercises that will improve your cardiovascular and muscular health along with your stamina and fat loss at the same time. We will be doing a lot of compound movements (including multiple muscles) and we will incorporate HIIT to get max results
Please let me know if you have any prior injuries (muscle, ligament, tendon, joints, etc). Since these exercises involve each and every muscle group in your body, I may need to customize the routine for some people.
IWB 1 Month 4 Kgs Weight Loss: Workout Plan Day 1
- Crossover reverse lunge: 6 reps each side
- Chest stretch: 15 seconds, 2 times
- Superman: 3 seconds, 5 times
- Walk on the treadmill/elliptical trainer for 10 minutes. For people at home, do step-ups
- 40 jumping jacks, 10 seconds break
- 40 Lateral hops, 10 seconds break
We are going to follow a circuit (doing a set of exercises repeatedly) of 4 rounds. Each circuit will consist of 4 exercises.
- Jumping jack: 40 reps (don’t do it too slowly !), 30 seconds break
- Mountain climbers: 30 reps, 30 seconds break
- Pushups: 8 reps, 30 seconds break
- Plank: hold for 30 seconds, 1 minute break
Repeat the circuit 3 more times (total 4 circuits) with 1 minute of rest in between the circuit rounds and 30 seconds of rest between the exercises. Should take close to 15 minutes.
Hamstring stretch: 10 reps on each side
Quad stretch: 10 seconds each side
Lower back stretch: 10 seconds, 2 times
I have made this program keeping beginner also in mind. So I have made it a bit easier. Although I hope this is enough to get all of you out of your breath 🙂
Listen to your body while doing this. It is good to push your body hard but not out of its limits. If you feel sore the next day it is normal, but if you start to feel any pain or problem while doing a particular exercise, do not continue that movement and update me about the same.
These exercises will keep your heart rate up full time. Enjoy J
One sincere piece of advice:
Girls, 4 kgs in 4 weeks is a big target and the only way to achieve is to be very strict with your diet and lifestyle, apart from working out. Many people can go to the gym for an hour and workout, but what goes into your plate for the next 23 hours, makes all the difference.
Weight loss = 30 % workout + 70 % lifestyle (diet, sleep and avoid alcohol totally)
To get results you have never got, you have to do things you have never done. stay strong and start the countdown!
Make sure you get 8 hours of sound sleep 🙂 and don’t forget to share the feedback.
You may also like reading –
- How Much Protein Should You Eat Daily
- Do’s and Don’ts of Fasting
- How To Choose Best Whey Protein Powder
- Chia Seeds And Weight Loss
- Benefits of Balinese Massage
- What Is The Difference : Whey Concentrate vs. Isolate
- Heathy Diet Chaat Recipe For Weight Loss
- How To Maintain Weight During Festivals
- Healthy Dinner Options For Weight Loss
- Healthy Corn Salad Recipe