IWB 1 Month Weight Loss Challenge – Indian Low Carbohydrate Recipes
The excitement is in the air ! Let’s begin the next step , our recipes for the IWB Challenge. These recipes are well explained on IWB, I am compiling them here for you.
IWB would give you a diet plan but there is always a scope for improvement. I bet that there would be days when you won’t be able to follow the diet plan 100%. No one can ! Those times you should know what is the best that you can eat.
In the coming days, I will also come up with the list of ingredients that you should you use more while cooking for best results ! How does that sound ? Lemme know, I am all ears 🙂 !
Egg Recipe Ideas
Eggs are high in protein and low in carbs. Must for losing weight ! Read the ways for interesting egg recipes here –
Yummiest egg salad !
We have healthiest and quick Chicken recipes on IWB. Check these –
Fish is great for health and weight loss. Check out the recipes.
Yayyyyyy, the first Vegetarian recipe of this post 😛 !
Besan is High in Protein and Low in Carbs. Check these quick recipes –
Peanut is the most ridiculed item ! I have heard a lot of times that its fattening. Ooh comon, not true !
Healthiest way of consuming veggies is to have them as raw as possible. Check the simplest and healthiest way of having all veggies.
This one month, explore as many Brown rice recipes as possible. Its gonna be useful for you 🙂 !
IF you crave for sweet, you can have these sweet dishes. Note that the IF is in CAPS 😛
IF you crave for chaat, you can relish this dish. Again the IF is in CAPS 🙂
Smoothies are a great way to start and end the day ! Try this out.
Many more yummy food posts coming up ! Yummy food and Weight Loss, what a combination ! Agree 🙂 ?
You may also like reading –
- Gram Flour(Besan) Pancake Recipe | High Protein Recipe India
- IWB Weight Loss Challenge – Meet Our Fitness Expert
- IWB Weight Loss Challenge – Coming Up
- How To Exercise Your Brain
- Chicken Sausages And Kidney Bean Soup Recipe
- Pre and Post Workout Hair Care Tips
- Weight Loss Challenge – 4 kgs in 4 weeks
- IWB 200 Post International Giveaway
- My Yoga Experience and Weight Loss
- Benefits Of Drinking Tender Coconut Water
- How To Boost Your Immunity This Winter