Hello all !! Hope new year is favoring my dear fitness freaks out there. We all started our fitness goals and we are in the course of streamlining the progress. I really want to thank Tarun and other beautiful ladies for your contribution on motivating each other.
Today’s celebrity post is on most stunning and extremely talented actress of Bollywood. She is the new begum of the Pataudi.
Kareena Kapoor has amazed us all in every her new looks. Talking about her new looks, could not resist commending on her eyeconic – white eye pencil look. I just loved it !!
Kareena Kapoor’s Fitness and Diet Secrets
Kareena says ,
“Being fat is not sexy! Anyone who says that is talking crap. Voluptuous is sexy, but fat is out. Any woman who says she doesn’t want to be thin is talking nonsense. It’s every girl’s dream.”
What’s Size zero?
We have all heard of the term “size zero”. As today’s celebrity has experimented size zero, so its quiet unfair if do not write on this topic. So What’s ‘Size Zero’
Size zero means having the following
- Bust size of 31.5 inches
- 23 inches waist
- 32 inches hip.
23 inch waist ?? Seriously !! Lets see how Bebo did it.
It was renowned dietician and nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar who supervised Bebo for the weight-loss programme and meticulously drafted an all new diet plan for her. Back in 2007, Kareena was doing a film where her character demanded her to be really slim. It was then when she met Rujuta.
Rujuta says –
“ Kareena and I met in May 2007 and I have been her dietician ever since then. But besides that Kareena has been strict and regular with her fitness regime. But she was never pencil thin so I planned her diet that consisted of healthy nutritious food”
Kareena’s Yoga routine
Kareena does workout for two hours on a daily basis and it includes power yoga and cardio exercises. Here’s a list of yoga asanas she does:
- Surya Namaskara (50 times)
- Bikram yoga
This kind of yoga is called hot yoga because it is done in a room that has increased heat and humidity. The standard yoga poses are practised in a room that is heated up to 105 degree F and has 40 percent humidity. The extra heat and humidity of the room helps stretch your muscles and the warm up session becomes shorter. Kareena Kapoor’s yoga workout comprised of 90 minutes of intensive yoga in the heated up room. She practised certain special yoga poses following which, she also went through a process of cooling down by doing meditation.
- Naukasana (for abs)
- Bhujangasana (for back)
- Kapalbharti (breathing exercise)
- Parvatsana and Virabhadra (for arms and legs)
Kareena’s Diet Plan
Kareena lives on a 100% vegetarian diet. Her diet is healthy and nutritious and is based on day’s schedule and the amount of physical activity required during the day.
- Unlike most people, she does not start her day with tea or coffee. Read what happens when you start your day with tea or coffee here. Her day starts with fruit or milk. For breakfast, Kareena goes for museli or chillah (bread slices) and milk. Every three hours she takes light snack like nuts or soy milk or sandwich with Electral powder.
- Lunch for Kareena consists of chapatis and dal with lots of green veggies and minus any rice and fatty foods though she loves cheese and occasionally pairs it up with a sandwich.
- During dinner, she keeps it very light: dal with chapati or soup and green salad.
- She makes sure to drink at least 6-8 glasses of boiled water every day.
- She emphasises on taking in the right and balanced amounts of carbs and proteins.
For Chamak chalo – curvy look,
Meal 1 : A Banana Two hours later
Meal 2 : Roti + Sabzi + Dal Two hours later
Meal 3 : Bowl of curd Two hours later
Meal 4 : Cheese toast Two hours later
Meal 5 : Home-made poha or idli + Nariyal pani and malai Two hours later
Meal 6 : Small bowl of Makhana Two hours later
Meal 7 : Veg pulao with mushrooms, a fresh light subzi or dal or chaas
What I found interesting about bebo’s diet:
Recently, Bebo has started including “Hummus”..
Hummus is a Middle-Eastern dip which is made with chickpeas, tahini, olive oil, lemon juice and garlic. Hummus has immense health benefits. It’s high in iron, foliate, Vitamin C and Vitamin B6. The chickpeas in hummus make it an excellent source of protein and dietary fibre, whereas the tahini consisting of sesame seeds is an excellent source of methionine, complementing the proteins. It also has virtually no trans-fats and is very popular with vegetarians as a source of protein. When eaten with pita bread it serves as a whole meal; a very good protein-fibre combination.
Kareena’s view on diet:
Kareena said –
“I eat only simple Indian home food – sabzi, roti, dal, chawal, ghee. There are so many benefits of having ghee. My grandmother is 84 and she is still fit and looks beautiful. One should eat everything especially healthy and not junk food. I don’t like the idea of starving. I would eat and burn it out in gym. The amount of intake is what matters”
Did you know, Kareena also have launched a DVD on her fitness ?
Kareena Kapoor has revealed the secret to her trim figure while launching her personal dietitian Rujuta’s DVD ‘Indian Food Wisdom and The Art of Eating Right’ in Mumbai.
Kareena Kapoor has never spared an opportunity to get back at other actresses in her league. The occasion this time was the launch of a book by her close friend and dietician Rujuta Diwekar.
A journo was curious about when she would come out with her fitness DVD, just like Shilpa Shetty, Lara Dutta and Bipasha Basu. Bebo thought for a moment and replied, “I am still learning and it is a very private moment for me… Also, I am not a certified professional to tell people how to work-out. I can’t live with the guilt of injuring someone who would follow my fitness regime through the DVD.”
How do you like Kareena – Curvy or Size 0 ?
You may also like reading –
- Mandira Bedi – A Super Mom
- Healthy Oats Halwa Sweet Recipe
- How I Cured PCOS Naturally
- Does Eating Fat Make You Fat ?
- Vitamin B12:Benefits,Dosage,Deficiency and Foods To Cure
- Bran Flakes:Food For Weight Loss
- Katrina Kaif’s Workout and Diet Plan
- Vitamin D Supplement India:BioCare BioMulsion D Review
- Tips To Achieve Your Fitness Goals
- Why is Vitamin D Important|Vitamin D Deficiency
- Shilpa Shetty’s Post Baby Weight Loss Secrets