Hello Ladies !!
Hope you are all keeping well !! Im just super fine, as i am researching a lot about celebrities and their fitness regimes, I should admit that I learning a lot on fitness. More than that, reading a lot about fitness makes me more cautious or rather more aware of food / types of excercises to sweat out. Hope you are enjoying my posts as well !!
Today’s celebrity is the gorgeous and beautiful Karishma Kapoor.
Her matchless personality and style have inspired many upcoming stars in Bollywood. The evergreen celebrity, who started her career at the age of 17 in the movie ‘Prem Qaidi’ in 1991, has performed brilliantly in innumerable hit commercial films, some of which were honored with National awards. For her grace and glamour, she was adorably called ‘The Queen of Bollywood’ in the 1990s.
As we all know, Karishma is a mother of a 8 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. My god !! she still looks splendid. She still looks young and beautiful. I am always a huge fan of hers. I love to read about her. When I started collecting data for this post, I just enjoyed every minute of it. Yay !! its all about my darling !!
Karishma Kapoor’s Post Pregnancy Weight Loss
Karishma Kapoor Fitness Secrets
I am so happy to share with you all her exercise regimes.
1. Yoga: Karishma Kapoor revealed in a recent interview that she is not particularly a gym-going person. Alternatively, she prefers doing yoga or walking. She added that her daughter joins her as well whenever the little one is free. This reveals her passion for yoga. Further, she disclosed that she is not much fond of gyms. She maintains a personal instructor and makes sure to work out 3-4 times a week. She is also very much particular about her health, hair and skin.
2. Swimming: Karishma shared that she has always been a healthy person. She used to swim vigorously when she was at school. However, she swims with her kids on their holidays only due to lack of time nowadays.
3. Taking the stairs instead of elevators: Karishma Kapoor prefers taking the stairs instead of the elevators whenever possible.
Karishma says –
“I have always been a very fit person. When I was in school, I used to swim a lot but now I swim with my kids during their holidays. I love doing yoga and taking walks-natural ways of exercising is what I prefer. I walk in the building, take the stairs-whatever is available to me. While I’m not a die-hard fan of gyms, I do have a personal instructor and exercise 3-4 times a week. My children are my priority but I don’t forget myself in the process. I make it a point to take care of my health, hair, and skin.”
I say..she is a beautiful mom !!
Karishma Kapoor’s Diet
Karishma talks about her diet –
“I eat about six to seven meals in a day, with a gap of about two hours between each meal. I don’t deprive myself of food. In fact, I love eating– I have chips, cakes, French fries, biryani. I lost about 25 kgs after my pregnancy by just eating the right, healthy foods. I eat out very often; it’s my weakness. But there too I try and eat healthy, like vegetable curry and brown rice or steamed fish and chicken. I don’t like taking any supplements as I believe natural food is healthy and nutritious enough. I usually have 2-3 egg whites in the day to cover the protein intake.”
- Small meals, vegetables, and egg whites
- Karishma believes in eating about six to seven meals in a day, while maintaining a gap of two hours between them. She never deprives herself of food.
- On the contrary, she never says no to snacks like chips, cakes, French fries, biriyani sometimes.
- As she disclosed, she lost about 25 kgs after childbirth just by consuming healthy, fat-free foods.
- For her meals, she prefers brown rice, vegetable curry, chicken and steamed fish.
- She avoids taking supplements, as she is a true believer in natural foods that are healthy and nutritious.
- In addition, she usually takes 2-3 egg whites everyday to balance the protein intake.
Karishma’s “My Yummy Mummy Guide”
If you want to know the beauty secrets of Karishma Kapoor in detail, you should go through her latest venture, ‘My Yummy Mummy Guide’. Published by Penguin India, here the Bollywood diva has shared all her secrets behind being healthy and beautiful.
Abstract of My Yummy Mummy Guide
Women often have various notions about some foods which should or shouldn’t be eaten when they are pregnant. And and when it is about shedding kilos after pregnancy, it becomes even more crucial to lose weight in a safe manner without depriving your body of the essential nutrients. After all, you need to breastfeed your baby and manage other tasks as well and not eating right will only harm your body. Karisma Kapoor, in her book ‘My Yummy Mummy Guide’, busts some diet myths associated with post pregnancy weight loss, advising new mums where they are going wrong in their food choices and how to eat right. Here’s an excerpt from the book.
- Dairy Dilemma: All about dairy product and receips which worked for her. She also explains the goodness of milk products
- Sugar Shun:The good and bad of ‘ Sugar and sweeteners ‘ and sugar craving is been talked about.
- Soupy Saga: She advices about soups and salads.
- Detox Drama: Heard of detox diet ?? it seems she knows a lot about it.
- Carb Critique: Karishma’s diet and how carbohydrates re planned for her.
- Coffee Conflict: I am a coffee lover, so as Karishma !! (yay !!) She shares how she has experimented coffee in her diet.
- Meaty Matters: She love fish and chicken. The goodness of protein from meat is discussed here.
Karishma Kapoor’s ideology for her children
Karishma is playing mom to her two children with a similar conviction and making them adopt healthy eating and lifestyle habits.
For health-conscious Karisma, it is important to promote healthy eating habits at home. Since that’s a task in itself, she tries her best to make eating fun for her children.
Karisma, mother of Samaira, 8, and Kiaan Raj Kapoor, 3 says “I try to make eating fun and interesting. For instance, I tell them broccoli looks like a tree, so they think they are eating trees,”
Her motto is to give healthy food to her children, who also don’t make a fuss.
I say..Cool Mom !!
You can buy My Yummy Mummy Guide here.
Do you think Karishma is the Yummy Mummy ?
You may also like reading –
- True Weight Loss Story:How I Lost 30 kg in 2 years
- Limcee:Vitamin C Supplement India
- Vitamin C:Benefits,Sources,Deficiency
- 10 Must Have Yoga Accessories
- Amazing Benefits Of Water For Hair, Skin And Health
- Book Review: Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight by Rujuta Diwekar
- How To Reduce Paunch
- Yoga’ o Clock:Right Time For Yoga
- Top 6 Free Health and Fitness apps
- Fish Recipe – Fish Curry For Weight Loss
- How To Prevent Abdominal Obesity
- 15 Best Foods For Healthy Bones