Kettle bells are the latest rage!
Most of the gymnasiums I hear of in India have various methods to help anyone stay fit and strong. One such concept that has taken the sub-continent by storm is the use of Kettlebells – very practical and accessible for everyone.
I have noticed the most fit to the newbie’s joining the gyms, everyone wants to try their hands at the kettlebell, and why not? Here are a few reasons why the humble kettlebell brings in the desired results you look for.
- You do not wish to run like a hamster on the treadmill, cardio workouts on a serious note can be done with a touch of joy – kettlebells.
- Strength training without monotony setting in – kettlebells.
- No long and over-stretched poses anymore – kettlebells
- Varied and full of fun to do – kettlebells
- Portable and compact – kettlebells
- For any body shape, size and for any age group, kettlebells are safe to use
- Are you a busy person – kettlebells need less of your time.
- Want to lose weight and shed the fat – kettlebells
- Hate touching barbells and dumbbells – kettlebells
- Make your muscles from top to toe strong – kettlebells
- Want a lean look and not a beefy body – kettlebells
- Enjoy while training – kettlebells
- Cost –effective ; try kettlebells
- Want to do it privately
- Helps build motor-skills and movements
- Helps develop core strength
- Unifies the body
- Coordinates the body and the muscles
- Helps with concentration and focus
- Work out anywhere and simplify life
- Beats the pain and drives it away
- Bye-bye frozen shoulders
- Hello sexy posture and stance
- Stronger joints and muscles
- Makes the body ‘shock absorbent’
- Endurance training
- Goodbye imbalances in the body
- Helps with geriatric and other needs
- Helps save expensive gymnasium money
- NO MORE CARDIO ON THE TREADMILL – PHEW!!
Here are my 30 observations, which I found as testimonials from across the nation – family, friends and colleagues, people who have used kettlebells.
Let’s face facts
We are all ‘busy bees’, aren’t we? And everyone wants the biggest BANG-BANG look a la Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif (rolls eyes) – but who has the time to hit the gym! Well, Kettlebells can be the answer – a solution for your cardiovascular needs, flexibility, strength training and for those who want to stay fit when 24 hours a day seems to be at their work desks.
Kettlebell training has a very intensive nature, and the duration for the same has to be SHORT. Since Kettlebells are portable and small, you can workout in your own privacy and without anyone knowing about it too *wink*
But, before you plan to invest in Kettlebells, I would seriously ask you to check with your doctor if your body is fit for the intensive training – your doctor would know best if you can carry out any physical exercises with Kettlebells or not.
So what’s your excuse now? Kettlebells are the rage, and you’d find them being used extensively. Go right ahead and make your move darlings, I want to see you all fit and fine (not skinny or bulky).
One last point to mention here – women especially, working out with Kettlebells, wouldn’t make you BULKY. And the menfolk out there – seriously, get a grip, Kettlebells aren’t for body-building either.
Kettle bells are the latest rage! Are you ready?
You might also like reading-
- My Experience With Rock Climbing
- Winter My Favourite Season To Work Out
- Fad Diet Alert!- The Sleeping Beauty Diet
- Manage the festive season with a smile
- Plantar Fasitis – Heel Pain
- The Super Brain Foods That Don’t Cause Weight Gain
- Bite Counter Gadget For Weight Loss
- Running Practice For 10K App Week 5 Marathon Practice
- Best Fish In Mumbai
- Self Managing Your Rheumatoid Arthritis
- My Solitude And Vacation Away From Busy Life
- All About Chromium
- India’s Position At The Asian Games- 57 medals