LCHF Smoothie Recipe-Coconut Milk,Pineapple and Pomegranate
Happy Saturday 🙂 . Hows your weekend ? I am juicing today, yeeeeeeeyeyeye 🙂 , read Ana’s 5 day juicing that helped her to drop a dress size here.
I did not have much in dinner yesterday, just 3 boiled eggs with my big cuppaa BPC. So, today I woke up hungry. I thought some coconut milk smoothie would be great for a quick breakfast. Ana had suggested strawberry and coconut milk recipe but I could not get strawberry the previous day 🙁
So.. necessity is the mother of all inventions. I made this quick smoothie and twas yummmmmmm yummmmmm 🙂
Coconut Milk, read more here.
Pineapple – 2 big slices
Pomegranate – half a cup
- Juice pineapple and pomegranate. Shift the juice in a blender.
- Blend coconut milk and the mixed juice in the blender. You can use hand blender too.
- And tadaaaaaaaaa, its ready 🙂
Can you see the froth ? Its so damn creamy !
And this is the BHOOT errr … She Bhoot who just woke up in the morning 😀
P.S – I am going to try this broccoli and pineapple recipe shared here… tomorrow, yeah !
You may also like reading –
- How To Follow Atkins Diet and Lose Weight
- Reasons For Delayed Periods and Home Remedies
- 5 Yoga Poses You Can Do On Your Bed
- Best Foods for Clear and Glowing Skin
- Lara Dutta’s Fitness and Beauty Secrets
- True Weight Loss Story:How I Lost 30 kg in 2 years
- Limcee:Vitamin C Supplement India
- Vitamin C:Benefits,Sources,Deficiency
- 10 Must Have Yoga Accessories
- Amazing Benefits Of Water For Hair, Skin And Health
- Book Review: Don’t Lose Your Mind, Lose Your Weight by Rujuta Diwekar
- How To Reduce Paunch