Low Carb Coconut Milk India-Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk
Ana and I have been doing low carb since a while, we now look for food items which don’t need a lot of cooking. On my way back home while I was whatsapping with her, she told me about coconut milk. I have been overwhelmed with coconut oil already, now coconut milk huh ! Too much of an ask 😛 .
But since I can blindly trust her, I quickly googled coconut milk India to check which brands are available. By the way, for those who are new to low carb, coconut milk is creamy coconut extract.
I went straight to a supermarket and picked up these cute little Low Carb Coconut Milk India-Dabur Hommade Coconut Milk tetra packs.
In my desperation …errr excitement, I immediately opened it and had one good badda waala sip ! N I felt it was eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks 🙁 … I realised my taste buds won’t allow me to have coconut milk alone !
But since coconut milk is extremely low in carb and high in fat, it makes you full and you will stay under your carb range. My range is under 50 grams, have you decided yours ? This post here, should help you define your range.
Rs 52 for 200 ml.
- Easily available.
- Low in carbs.
- 200 ml tetra pack is more than required to kill your hunger.
- Neutral taste, you can mx it with practically anything. Will make excellent smoothies and thick gravies.
- Long shelf life of 9 months.
- Once you open this tetra pack, you can store in refrigerator for another 6 days, cool na 🙂 ?
- I can’t tolerate its creamy oooh so coconuty taste without any other flavor. If you like coconut, you will love coconut milk.
As my rescue mission, I made a coconut milk smoothie.. recipe to follow soon.
I am now very active on Myfitnesspal and have made my diary open to friends. You can join me here.
P.S – I am going to try this yummy low carb strawberry yoghurt , recipe here.