I discovered this recipe while mixing two – three ingredients together.It turned out delicious and have all the healthy ingredients in it .Also, its easy to make and you can have them first like cutlets and left over can be added into any gravy .I generally have this when I have 2-3 button mushrooms packets in my home and I am bored of having eggs.Recipe contains eggs but no one will come to know if there are into it.
So here we go :-
- 1 packet white button mushrooms, chopped into very small pieces.( around 200gms)
- 2 tbsp olive oil/coconut oil
- pinch of salt to sauté mushrooms
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup minced onions
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of dried oregano
- 2-3 eggs
Method And Preparation:-
Step 1 – Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.Add mushrooms into the oil and sprinkle bit of salt over it.You have to cook these mushrooms till they are done which usually takes 10-15 minutes .You will get the indication once all the water from the mushroom gets evapoated and mushrooms are golden brown in colour.
Step 2- Add 1/2cup minced onion and garlic in it and cook further for five minutes.
Step 3- Mixed oatmeal into it and thoroughly combine the mixture.Add salt , black pepper and oregano and two eggs.Mixture should be such that it should be able to hold together.
Step4 – Now give the mixture round flat shape and bake in pre – heated oven until meatballs are golden brown for 12 to 15 minutes. Or you can shallow fry till they are golden brown.It will take not require than 2tbsp. of oil as most of the things are pre cooked.
We are done 🙂 You can grate some cheese over it . I like to have them with onion tomato chutney or Mint chutney 🙂 It’s super filling and you can make some onion tomato gravy and have it in lunch as well.
P.S- if you are on Paleo or wheat belly diet then instead of oats you can add any other binding agent which you prefer .
Do you have any low carb cutlet recipe to share with us ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 4
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 3
- 7 Foods that Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil ?
- Weight Loss and the Service Industry
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Best Foods for Flat Belly – Part 1
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss