Low Carb High Protein Recipe-Broccoli And Mushroom Stir-Fry
“This girl has gone crazy!!” is exactly what you all are thinking right now if I am not wrong! 😛 Isn’t it?? Well, Yes! I can’t say no! Maybe I have gone crazy! 😛 Recently mushrooms have become one of my favourite foods that I still don’t know why! Hope you don’t get bored of me sharing all my favourite, super easy and healthy mushroom recipes with you all! Please bear with me 😀 I won’t disappoint you! 😉 Another awesome recipe I am going to share today! So let’s get started already! 🙂
- ½ cup broccoli cut into small pieces and boiled.
- ½ cup sliced/chopped mushrooms.
- ½ cup sliced green capsicum.
- 1 tablespoon minced/chopped garlic.
- Roasted peanuts.
- 1-2 sliced almonds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- 1 non-stick cooking pan.
- ½ cup water.
- Salt to taste.
- Black pepper.
- Add olive oil to your non-stick pan, toss in your mushrooms and give them a quick stir for about a minute on high flame until they turn a bit translucent!
- Add your broccoli, stir and add salt according to your taste.
- Add garlic, stir, add capsicums and stir again keeping it on medium-high flame. Then add ½ cup of water and cover. Keep it on low flame for about 3-4minutes.
- Uncover, toss in your peanuts and give it a good stir for 1-2 minutes on high flame.
- Done! Serve it while it’s still hot after sprinkling some black pepper and topping it sliced almonds! Enjoy!
- You can try adding red and yellow bell peppers as well.
- Try adding a few drops of olive oil before serving.
- Do not use raw peanuts, use roasted. Always.
- This is a stir fry, you won’t get absolutely smooth textured mushrooms in here, they will a bit chewy yet thoroughly cooked.
So that’s it! Try this stir fry at home and enjoy with your family!! 🙂 Happy Eating!
Did you like this Broccoli And Mushroom Stir-Fry recipe?
You may also like reading these recipes: