Low Carb Moong Salad Recipe
Salad is the safest meals for vegetarians. But same salad can be oooh so monotonous. Moong is relatively low in carbs. I usually have moong in the form of soup i.e soupy daal or this salad.
Let me share this Low Carb Moong Salad Recipe
You will need –
Red chilli powder and/or pepper
Chopped onions, tomato
Sauces like Mayo (optional)
- Steam moong in microwave or in hot boiling salty water. I usually soak moong overnight or 3-4 hours before steaming.
- Add chopped onions and tomato. You can add green chilli too.
- Add salt , pepper , chaat masala , red chilli powder as per you taste.
- Add mayo or other low carb sauces if you wish.
- Mix mix and mix.
- Done donaa done done 🙂 !
If you have other variation of this Low Carb Moong Salad Recipe, share with us!
You may also like reading –
- 5 Low Carb Egg Recipes For Weight Loss
- Health Benefits Of Sesame Oil
- Oats:Natural Weight Loss Food
- Low Carb Indian Butter Chicken Recipe
- Coconut Oil In India For Weight Loss
- Pickle – The Culprit In Your Weight Loss Plan
- Recipe-How To Make LCHF Bulletproof Coffee
- Benefits Of CLA and MusclePharm CLA Core Review
- Low Carb Broccoli And Cheese Soup Recipe
- How To Beat Menopausal Weight Gain
- Review:Natures Bounty Vitamin B12 Supplement India
- All About Peanut Oil-Health Benefits and Side Effects