Low Carb Oil Free Baked Capsicum With Cauliflower Recipe
How you all are doing?? My favourite season is gone! 🙁 Now it is time for the season I hate the most! Summer!! I know few people out there are shocked,because to them summer means beach, bikini, and fun! But to me, summer means more college classes without ‘any’ holidays and EXAMS!! :’( Though I go for swimming but this year I won’t be able to, due to exams! :’( Anyway, despite these hateful events that are going to take place during summer this year in my life, I have no other choice but to face it! Yes! I am all prepared! And for that I came up with some good recipes to keep you full and healthy on your hard days this summer which I am going to share one by one!
Well no, don’t worry today I won’t talk much about this season (I hate the most) anymore! Today I am going to help you prepare an awesome dish that is extremely low in carbs, oil free, it can keep you full for quite some time and also healthy as well!! So yeah! Let’s get started! 🙂
- 2 Capsicums (slice off the top part to give it a cup shape).
- 2 tablespoon cauliflower (cut into very small pieces, smaller the pieces, faster it would get cooked).
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion.
- 1 teaspoon finely minced garlic.
- 1 teaspoon chopped red and green chillies.
- 2 eggs.
- 2 teaspoon salt (or according to your taste)
- 1-2 teaspoon coarsely powdered black pepper.
- A bowl.
- Baking dish.
- Microwave oven.
- Break two eggs in a bowl, add black pepper and salt.
- Whisk it really well. Add onions, chillies and garlics. Whisk again!
- After whisking it for about 10-20 seconds, add all the cauliflowers!!
- Next, take your capsicum-cup, pour the mixture right inside it and fill it up!
- Preheat your oven at 350F for about 5 minutes. Pop them in and bake them for about 20 minutes at 180 degree C on ‘convention mode’. Without taking it out, bake it for 4-5 more minutes on microwave mode at 60-70 degree C!! And you are done!!
- Now serve it with or without ketchup! It is tasty anyway! 😀
Doesn’t it look cheesy??? But it is not! Ha! Don’t be fooled by the look! 😀 It is super tasty and can keep you full for a long long time trust me! I had this at 8 or 8.30pm in the evening and had to skip my dinner (which I usually do at around 11.30pm or 12am sometimes 😛 ) since I was still not hungry and my stomach felt kind of full! 😀 It is so low in carbs and oil free too!
- 1 whole medium sized cauliflower contains about 210 calories and 24gms of fiber which usually helps in digestion and clearing out the digestive system ( in a good way of course 😛 ). It is also rich in antioxidants, Vitamin K and C!!
- Capsicum is good for eyes, it boosts immune system, reduces cholesterol level in blood, it has antioxidants, it is also good for skin and hair. It keeps heart healthy! Helps in solving gastrointestinal problems, also boosts metabolism! Yes! 😀
- Egg! My all time favourite food! Can never get tired of eating egg 😛 Its rich in protein, also has a tiny miny amount or fat in its yolk part which is essential for our body. Maintains blood cholesterol, promotes weight loss, good for eyes, bones, hairs and nails!
Bonus- Baked cauliflower doesn’t produce gas in digestive system!
So what are you waiting for?? Try them now! 🙂
Recipes you may like to read-
- Low Carb Clear Chicken Soup with Mushrooms Recipe
- 5 Cucumber Infused Water Recipes
- Healthy Chocolate Ragi Banana Cake Recipe
- Low Carb High Fat Cheese Sauce Recipe
- Low Carb Cabbage Balls Recipe For Weight Loss (India)
- Indian Diet Breakfast Recipe-Rava Omelette
- Lemon Chicken Stir Fry With Baby Corn Recipe
- Radish Chila – Radish Low Carb Vegetarian Recipe
- Cutlets With 1tsp Oil |Healthy Sprout Cutlets Recipe|Low Carb Veg