Orange Infused Yogurt Treat Recipe
Hi everybody! So finally winter season has arrived and so have oranges! To be honest, I don’t like having oranges. But I love this recipe since it has yogurt and honey and much more in it! Let’s take a quick look at the ingredients!!
250gm low-fat yogurt.
3 tablespoon honey.
3 tablespoon raw orange juice.
2 tablespoon milk powder. (optional)
½ teaspoon vanilla essence.
1 tablespoon orange zest and orange pulp.
Almonds, cashew, raisins, cinnamon powder (optional).
Cheese-cloth/towel cloth or any cotton cloth.
- Take a large bowl, cover it with a towel cloth and pour the yogurt in it.
- Wrap the cloth, twist and tie a knot and let it strain for 3-4hours. (if you are in a hurry just twist it and apply pressure it would strain all the liquid instantly.)
- Unwrap the cloth, take the hardened yogurt in a bowl, add honey, orange juice and mix it nicely. Use blender if you want to. The yogurt should turn absolutely smooth.
- Add vanilla essence, orange zest, orange pulp, cashew, almonds. I didn’t add raisins and cinnamon powder because I don’t like them.
Add milk powder now.
Mix and keep it in the deep freeze for about an hour or 2.
Take it out. Garnish with some more zest and nuts and serve chilled!
If you want it less sweet, you can add a bit lesser amount of honey.
Skip cashew if you want this to be very low in calorie count.
So try this Orange Infused Yogurt Treat Recipe and have a great time! Stay healthy!
You may like reading these too-
- Top 5 Remedies To Treat Excessive Sweating
- Top 5 Remedies For Nail Growth
- Best Fitness And Exercise Gifts For Men
- Health Supplements That I Am Using Currently
- How To Make Brinjals Interesting For Low Carb Dieters?
- Top 9 Foods To Fight Fatigue
- Polished Vs Unpolished Vs Organic Pulses/Daals-How To Choose?
- Why Radish Seeds Are Good For Health?
- Cambridge Weight Plan For Weight Loss-Does It Work?
- Murginns Butter Garlic & Herbs Review