Paleo Diet/ Kito Diet: Balsamic Baked Chicken Recipe
I am an avid lover of Subway but ever since being on the Paleo diet have limited myself to the salads. But there’s no doubt that they are way too pricey to have too frequently and hence I decided to try out a new recipe wherein I could incorporate similar tastes. So, today I’ll be sharing the recipe for Balsamic Baked Chicken.
1kg Chicken breasts (I used 2 packets of Godrej Chicken breasts)
Onions: 1 large chopped
Salt to taste
Garlic: 10 pods smashed or chopped
Olive oil: 2tbsp
1. In a bowl, pour the olive oil, and add the smashed garlic pods and oregano flakes.
2. Add salt and chopped onions and mix.
3. Add the chicken pieces and marinate this in the fridge for minimum 1hour or even overnight if possible.
4. Preheat your Oven at 200degrees for 15mins
5. Take a nonstick pan and grease it with olive oil or cooking oil.Place the chicken pieces in the pan and pour any remaining sauce over it along with some some olive oil.
6. Pop the tray in the oven for 1hour.
7. After an hour check if done. If so, pop the tray out of the oven. Squeeze some lime over this and serve with a salad.
Super easy na? Honestly this must be the easiest chicken recipe ever! You can get the sauce from any large store like Reliance mart or any store offering international foods.
I’ve used chicken breasts here but you can use any part of the chicken too..Chicken wings would taste best! And if you’d like to endure it’s even tastier, then keep the skin on. The crispiness will add to the flavour.
Do try out the dish and let us know if its Delish!
PS. It’s been a week since I’ve been following this diet and I’ve lost 1.5kgs!! Yippiieee!
Zee – Way to Go 🙂 ! We wish to see you hawwwwter 😉 – Tarun
You may also like to read these recipes-
- Kito Diet/ Paleo Diet: Chicken Breast Recipe With A Twist
- Sugar Free Nut Bites – Nut Recipe For Diabetics|Wheat Belly|Paleo
- 10 Minutes Fish Recipe|Paleo Diet India
- Egg Salad | Protein Recipes
- Low Carb Cutlets Recipe |Egg Recipes Low Carbs
- Healthy Peanut Salad | Protein Recipes
- Ragi Health Benefit & Weight Loss – Ragi Dosa Recipe
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India