Peanut Chutney Recipe | Protein Recipe
Let me share with you a yummy and healthy recipe of peanut which I learned from a south Indian colleague. Peanuts are a great source of essential fatty acids and proteins. This chutney is typical south Indian chutney made with curd. You can serve this with uttapams, idlis, Chilas, or even Upma.
Things you need to make peanut chutney:
- 1 cup roasted peeled peanuts,
- 1/4th cup roasted Chana,
- Garlic 2-3 pods,
- 3/4th cup curd
- Whole red Chilli
- Dhania powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon oil,
- Mustard seeds,
- Kadi Patta,
- Some red chili powder
In a mixer grinder, churn all the dry ingredients first including garlic. In a separate bowl beat curd so that no lumps are left, add the dry mix, and mix well. If the mixture is very thick add some curd water to make it thin.
For tempering, heat oil a wok, add mustard seeds and kadi Patta, when it starts to flutter, add kadi Patta and some red chili powder; switch off the gas. Now add the tempering on top.
Peanut chutney is ready :). Serve and consume within one day.
Tempering is a very important concept in Indian cooking, it is not only healthy but a great way to get those essential fats and nutrients. Thus never shy away from a ghee Tadka or Kadi Patta Tadka, instead savior it and enjoy to the fullest 🙂
You may also like reading –
- Healthy Dinner Options For Weight Loss
- Parineeti Chopra From Fat To Fit
- Healthy Corn Salad Recipe
- Why Brown Rice Is Better Than White Rice
- 10 Health Benefits Of Papaya
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Warm Lemon Water Every Morning
- 11 Health Benefits of Broccoli
- Best Workout Music – 90s Bollywood Edition
- Why your way of Partying might be wrong