Post-Workout Summer Smoothie Recipe
Hello everybody! 🙂
How have you been? All well and good in this hot and sultry weather?? I hope so! Well today I am going to share this smoothie with you all that I generally drink after my early morning workout session. It tastes great and sometimes I even have it as my breakfast. It’s quite heavy and keep me full till my lunch time. It’s rich in protein, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium, omega-3 fatty acids and fiber. It improves digestion, controls appetite, boost immune system and much more! I guarantee you! You are going to love this chilled smoothie this summer! So let’s check out the recipe! 😀
- Get a blender. Pour all the milk and add your oats. Blend it on high for about 10 seconds!
- Add your frozen banana and kiwi. Blend it again for about 5-6 seconds this time.
- Serve chilled with or without honey!
- Make sure you use frozen bananas and kiwis. Since they are going to make it taste even more awesome.
- If you want you can add an apple and some berries to your likings!
Have this smoothie this summer and stay fit! 🙂
How did you find this Post-Workout Summer Smoothie Recipe? Share your views!
You may also like reading-
- Post Workout Sugar Free Spinach Smoothie
- Post Workout Sugar Free Strawberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- 3 Quick Smoothies For Good Health
- Healthy Oatmeal Smoothies
- Low Carb Smoothie Recipe-Lettuce Avocado
- Top 6 Smoothie Mistakes That Cause Weight Gain