Low Carb Chicken Recipe
After the auspicious festive occasion of Navratri got over, I was once again back to eating non-vegetarian food and this is one recipe which I tried making this time. I wouldnt call it a total low carb recipe as the amount of onion added in it is quite a lot.Onion have lot of carbs and to maintain low carb lifestyle you need to go slow with them ..
Still this is a healthy dish and I like to make it for my family.So I thought let me share it with my weight loss readers here as well 🙂
It’s a recipe which my husband really likes, doesnt take much of time neither it requires lot of ingredients so I make it when I am running out of ideas 🙂
Here is the recipe in detail-
Method Of Preparation- Chicken Recipe:-
- For marinading the chicken, first of all clean and wash the chicken thoroughly and add all the ingredients required for marinade and keep it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours.
- Now for the preparation of the thick gravy, take the onion paste and add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and black pepper powder. Now add water to this mixture and keep aside.
- Take a deep Kadhai or a deep bottom pan and pour oil in it. Add the chopped onion and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Now add the masala paste to the onion and fry on a low flame until oil starts leaving the sides.
- Now after the paste starts leaving oil, mix the marinade chicken and mix well. Cook this on high flame for about 5-6 minutes.
- Once the chicken starts releasing water, lower the flame.Now taste the mixture that more salt is required or not as we already added salt in the marinade mixture so adding extra without tasting may just make it excess in salt.
- After adding a pinch of salt ( or as required), add little water and let it cook while covered.
- It is advised to cook until the chicken gets cooked thoroughly. After it has almost been cooked add the ginger juliennes, green chilli & Garam masala. Now cook all of this on a high flame for about 2 minutes.
- If the gravy gets too dry, add a little water and bring to a boil.
If you try the chicken recipe do let me know how it turns out .Your feedback always motivate us to work harder for you guys 🙂
- Internet And Your Weight loss Goals
- Health Benefits Of Citrus Fruits
- Why Is Good Posture Important For Weight Loss?
- The Buteyko Breathing Method For Good Health
- 8 Amazing Health Benefits Of Seaweed
- 6 Effective Ways To Get Rid Of Snoring
- Indian Diet Chart For Weight Loss-24 Kgs Down!
- 10 Amazing Benefits Of Fasting
- iPhone 6 Health App-Features You Could Never Imagine!