Radish Chila – Radish Low Carb Vegetarian Recipe
Today I am here again to share another interesting recipe which I recently tried. This is basically a Radish chilla recipe similar to the chilla recipes I shared a few days ago with you all.
The recipe is another LowCarb Recipe which I absolutely loved having during the winter season. Radish is abundantly available during the winter season and tastes better during this time of the year. So I thought why not try a chilla recipe using this.
Chilla is an interesting food option for those who don’t wish to include much oil in their diet. Radish chilla can be easy prepared as it hardly takes 10 minutes to prepare the mixture used to make these radish chillas.
- 2 medium Radish ( grated) 1-2
- tspMustard oil
- Cumin seeds
- One green chilli (chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- 1 pinch Red chilli powder
- 2-3 tbsp Bran Flour
- 2-3 tbsp Gram Flour
- 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- First of all grate the radish and keep aside. Now take a pan and put 1 tsp oil along with cumin seeds, green chilli, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder with the grated radish and let it cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- After it gets cooked take out the ingredients in a container and add bran flour. Also add 2-3 tbsp gram flour or besan to it.
If the mixture gets a little dry then add a little water although radish has enough water content to give a good taste to the chilla.
Now put this mixture on the base of the Tandoor and add 1 tsp oil. Let is properly cook for 10 minutes. As the outer crust turns light golden in color, the chilla is ready to be served with any dip of your choice.
I have used the Wonderchef Tandoor to prepare this low carb and less oily recipe. One can easily prepare many other interesting recipes in this tandoor which doesn’t require dollops of oil to make them crispy and tasty.
Why I think this Tandoor is a must have
- Not very expensive
- Easy to clean
- You can make so many things in it from paneer tikka to grilled sandwiches and with hardly any oil so what more one need
You can buy it from flipkart here
Radish is a great salad option as well as it provides lot of fiber and gives the bulk to the food for proper bowel movement. It is also considered one of the effective vegetables to be consumed during Jaundice.
One should however make sure to wash radish very thoroughly as the outer surface may contain lot of micro-organisms.
I hope you liked this unique Radish chilla recipe. I will be coming with more low carb and zero oil recipes in the coming days!
Have you tried Radish Chila – Radish Low Carb Vegetarian Recipe?
You may also like reading-
- All About The Honey Diet For Weight Loss
- Vaginal Health-What is Normal And Abnormal?
- Why Yoga Nidra Is Must For A Better You?
- Orange Infused Yogurt Treat Recipe
- 7 Obvious Signs & Symptoms Of Iron Deficiency-Anemia
- Cardio And Strength Training For Better Sleep | Research
- Low Carb Baba Ganoush Recipe
- Why Apples Are Good For Weight Loss And Health?