Sweet Beetroot Carrot Salad To Fight Cold & Cough This Winter!
Hello our lovely readers!! 🙂 Back I am with another awesome recipe this time but for those who have a sweet tooth! It is a sweet beetroot & carrot salad to fight cold & cough this winter! Yes, I am going to share a sweet salad today but NO! This won’t lead you to buy your clothes one size larger next time! 😛 I have already shared a spicy cabbage salad recipe for those who prefer spicy food over the sweet one! But I thought it would be unfair if I don’t post something for those who prefer sweet over the spicy one! Well, yes, I believe in equality. Okay now I better stop boring you and start right away with the recipe! 😛 So let’s get started! 😀
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate juice.
- 1 tablespoon carrots thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon cabbage thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon beetroot thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon apple thinly sliced.
- ½ tablespoon honey.
- ½ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil.
- ½ tablespoon apple cider vinegar ( you can use white vinegar but ACV works best for this salad)
- Take pomegranate juice in a bowl and add olive oil and vinegar.
- Add honey and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the syrup all over your raw veggies/fruits and mix.
- Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve and enjoy!
Why should you eat this salad to fight cold and cough this winter?
- It has carrots that is rich in vitamin A, C, B-complex. It is also rich in poly-acetylene anti-oxidant, calcium, manganese, copper, phosphorus, potassium that helps fight infection, protects heart from diseases, prevents stroke, keeps skin, hair, teeth, gums in a great healthy state. And it also provides only 41 calories per 100gm.
- Beetroot is also a really great food that one should add to his/her food plate since it contains zinc, phosphorus, fiber, potassium, copper, manganese, vitamin B6 and much more that lowers blood pressure, detoxifies our blood, boosts immune system, fights cancer, keeps kidney liver, muscle, bones and pancreas in a healthy state!
- I am sure you have heard the message “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. But do you know why? If not then let me tell you an apple can prevent stroke, lower blood pressure, protect heart, cleanse colon, strengthens bone, purify blood, maintain cholesterol and diabetes.
- Pomegranate also maintain blood pressure, blood glucose level, boost immunity, prevent cancer, reduce heart-burn, help in digestion, lowers acidity and much more!
- Well cabbage is something that I absolutely love and eat almost everyday! This amazing leafy vegetable is rich is almost ALL types of vitamins. It’s rich in vitamin K, A, C, folate, niacin, riboflavin, calcium, manganese, copper, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium. It boost immune system, cleanse colon, aid in weight loss, prevent cancer, purifies blood, lowers blood cholesterol level, fight infection. It’s good for hair, skin, nails, bones and nerves!
So what are you waiting for?? Quickly grab all the ingredients and try this salad! Happy eating! 🙂
Will you try this yummy salad?
You may also like reading more salad recipes-
- Low Carb Winter Salad Recipe With Beet Mayonnaise Dressing
- Easy Low Carb Cabbage Salad Recipe
- Quick Chick Pea Salad For Low Carbers
- Health Benefits Of Eating Salad Before A Meal
- Vegetarian 1000 Island Salad Dressing India
- Low Carb Moong Salad Recipe
- Quick Low Carb Vegetable Salad Recipe
- Hung Curd Vegetarian Salad Recipe
- Healthy Brown Rice Salad Recipe