Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry With Veggies
Hello everybody! How have you been? Well I have been really busy with my studies for my exams are just around the corner! :’( But still I couldn’t stop writing a post for IWB and share my recipe with you all! Heehee 😀 This recipe is super easy to make especially when you are terribly hungry and don’t have much time to prepare your favourite food for your growling tummy! So let’s check out how to make this one quickly!
10-11 green beans medium sized julienne cut.
1 carrot medium sized julienne cut.
Chicken 200gms boiled and shredded.
2 tablespoon home-made tomato puree.
1 teaspoon light soy sauce (optional).
1 large onion and tomato thinly sliced.
1medium sized capsicum thinly sliced.
1 green chilli.
4-5 cups of water.
2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
2 tablespoon lemon juice.
1 tablespoon of honey.
Salt to taste.
- Get a pressure cooker, fill it with 4 cups of water, add your whole carrot, beans and chicken. Cover and let it cook thoroughly by keeping it on low medium flame for about 7-8 minutes.
- Now cut all your boiled carrots and beans and all other ingredients and shred your boiled chicken as well.
- Add olive to your pan, toss in all the ingredients and stir keeping it on medium-high flame
- Next add your shredded chicken along with the tomato puree, soy sauce and salt. Stir on high flame for about a minute or two.
- Now turn off the heat, add honey lemon juice and black pepper. Give it a quick stir and serve!!
P.s – don’t discard the water that you used to boil your veggies and chicken! It’s filled with nutrients. You can make soup using that broth and enjoy!
So? Still sitting? Go prepare it fast! It damn tasty! 😀 Happy Eating! 🙂
Are you going to try Sweet and Sour Chicken Stir Fry With Veggies?
You may also like reading-
- Dairy free Chocolate Ice-cream Recipe-Perfect for cravings
- Low Carb High Protein Recipe-Broccoli And Mushroom Stir-Fry
- How to make Moong Daal Cheela-Indian Bean Recipe
- High Fibre Oats Upma Recipe For Weight Loss
- Low Carb Cheese Crackers-30 Seconds Microwave Recipe
- Vegetable Kabab With Cottage Cheese Recipe