Tasty Kiwi Salsa Recipe
Hello our lovely reader!
And summer is finally here to smash its scorching heat on our pretty face! *sigh* It’s so terribly hot! Oh god and I don’t feel like studying at all! :’( Wish I could just swim all day and night! Seriously! Anyway, my brain has a bad habit of ‘wanting-to-munch’ on something every time I try to concentrate on my studies ( my stupid brain doesn’t mind even if I munch on a pen cap 😛 ). It won’t just let me concentrate until and unless I munch on something. This is bad! I know. But I have found a healthy way to treat this! 😉 A healthy salad! The recipe I am going to share now is easy and doesn’t take much time to prepare! It’s good for those who are suffering from sweet tooth as well! 😀
- 1 teaspoon chopped onion. (optional)
- 2 tablespoon chopped kiwi.
- 2 tablespoon chopped banana.
- 2 tablespoon chopped apple.
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice.
- A bowl.
- Toss those chopped fruits into a bowl.
- Add lemon juice.
- Mix it gently and refrigerate it for about 20-30minutes.
- Serve it chilled.
It tastes really awesome! If you want you can skip the onion but I really like that unique taste while having sweet fruits. Its kills the monotonous sweet taste of fruits!
Benefits of having Kiwi:
- It’s low in carbohydrate.
- It’s rich in protein, vitamin A, C.
- It’s also rich in folate, potassium, magnesium.
- It boosts immunity.
- Good for heart patients.
- Purifies blood and manages blood pressure.
- It’s really good for diabetic patients.
- It helps in clearing out all toxins from our body.
- Improves digestion.
- Keeps hydrated!
So what are you still waiting for?? Try this easy to make fruit salad and enjoy being healthy this summer! Stay fit! 🙂 Tata till I see you next time! 🙂
Found this recipe of tasty kiwi salsa recipe interesting?
You may also like reading-
- What Fruits Are Healthy For Weight Loss?
- 5 Days Sweet Tooth Challenge-Day 4 Hibiscus And Basil Tea – India
- Foods I Am Loving These Days
- Best Food Choices For Weight Loss
- Sweet Tooth Challenge Day 3-How Sugar Is A Slow Poison!
- Here Is How To Plan A Diet For Weight Loss!