The secret diet plan of Virat Kohli
Oops! India lost the match against Newzealand and yes like every Indian, we are also disappointed. Especially sad are those fans who swear by Indian Cricket team Captain Virat Kohli. India lost the match but cricket is just a sport so doesn’t matter; we lose some, we win some. All said and done no one can ever deny that Virat Kohli is one of the fittest players in the world. He is known to be very thoughtful about his fitness. People who were associated with him in his childhood often say that he wasn’t someone who was looking after his fitness. Kohli became passionate about his fitness in the year 2012 and lost about 12 kg of weight afterward. It is often said the man behind his transformation was Dunken Fletcher who was the Indian Cricket Coach at that time. He advised him to change his diet and training, after which there was no turning back.
Virat Kohli is a truly determined sportsman, who not only focuses on cricketing skills but also towards his fitness and health. To do so, he follows a strict diet plan. Here we share with you Virat Kohli’s Diet plan for inspiration.
Virat Kohli’s Diet Plan
- Virat loves home-cooked food. He is not someone who is shy about eating food, but he is not someone who is looking after food every time.
- He avoids eating Junk Food which helps him in ensuring less calorie intake.
- Virat prefers good Protein intake which helps him in muscle-building, Which in turn gives him the stamina to do better at the field.
- He only drinks mineral water to stay away from health issues which helps him to stay fit during his cricketing tours.
Let’s see his secret diet plan.
- Omelet( 3 eggs whites and 1 whole egg), spinach and cheese.
- He prefers grilled Bacon or Smoked Salmon and Gluten-free bread for Net Sessions.
- Fruits: Watermelon and Papaya.
- He also consumes 4 cups of Green Tea with lemon.
- He takes Grilled Chicken, mashed potatoes, green vegetables, and spinach for lunch.
- He prefers Seafood that is either boiled or grilled for dinner.
It takes a lot of discipline and motivation to reach the top and stay there for a long time, and Virat Kohli is surely the one who is going a long way.
PS. IWB has started a Virtual Internship Program for young students who have a talent in writing. Let us welcome the talented intern Akash Bajpai as a member of IWB Virtual Internship Program Batch 1-2019. — Kanan