Hello Beautiful Ladies,
I am going to tell you few details about good posture to stand. I will tell why it is more important.
When you look at few people, you feel they are very confident and the way they carry themselves will be super bold. Let me ask you, have you ever noticed how they stand. Look at the below actress.
Look at her,
- Shoulders straight
- Flat tummy
- Straight back
- Straight neck.
Whats Slouching ?
To sit, stand, or walk with an awkward, drooping, excessively relaxed posture. Most of us tend to stand walk like this.
Importance of Good Standing Posture
- Slouching will post lot of pressure on your spine and knee. It may result in osteoporosis.
- If you want to reduce your tummy. You need to stand straight ba ba.. Slouching will make your tummy appear bigger
- One more area where you slouching will critically affected is your neck
- You will look exhausted or you will exhibit unwillingness to work
Tips For Good Standing Posture
- Stand straight
- Keep your weight on the balls of your feet. (as if you are going to run)
- Keep your shoulders straight. It may find little un-natural to stand like that. But remember, its a good habit.
- Push your butt outwards. (Do not feel shy to show off your assets ;))
- Push your head back and look straight.
- Practice it when you sit, stand and walk.
- Initially correct yourself and practice and finally that you will acquire that posture.
I always get inspired by actress Shreya Saran..Best posture to stand !
You may also like reading –
- Low Carb Cauliflower & Cheese Bites – Low Carb Snacks
- Yoga Poses For Toned Legs
- How To Control Weight After Marriage
- Stretch Marks: Causes, Myths, Home Remedies for Treatment and Prevention
- Scallops – The World’s Healthiest Foods
- Importance Of Sleep For Health
- Anti Inflammatory Diet – Which Foods To Eat
- Health Benefits Of Green Chilli
- Women’s Health and Self-Assessment
- New Year Resolutions 2014
- Why Women Must Lift Weights?
- Stress Management : 8 Ways To Reduce Stress