Varicose Veins – Causes And Remedy
Dark purple or blue vein, that basically appears in legs are called Varicose Veins. Varicose veins are caused by the one-way valve, in your vein that keeps the blood flowing from your legs towards your heart. When these valves are weakened the blood cannot flow back. As the legs are at a distance from the heart, and also because of the gravity the blood gets collected in the veins of the legs. They naturally appear on legs but can appear anywhere.
As you grow older, your veins lose elasticity, causing them to stretch. Some pregnant women develop varicose veins, as the volume, of the flow of blood increases in the body but the flow of blood from the legs to the heart decreases. Standing for longer hours, hormonal imbalance, obesity, family history might also be the cause of the varicose veins.
There are some home remedies that can be tried to treat varicose veins instead of spending big bucks on “expensive treatments.”
- Garlic Oil like garlic has many beneficial effects. The detoxifying properties of garlic oil can cleanse your body and your system. Especially your blood streams. It reduces inflammation and eases the pain caused due to the varicose veins. You can also make your own garlic oil at home. Chop some garlic around 6-8 cloves, to this add juice of 2-3 oranges and add at least 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients together and let it stay for 12 hours, shake the concoction before applying. Apply it to the area wrap it with a cling wrap or a plastic bag and then again secure it with a cloth. If you are consistent enough, and do it daily, for at least three months, the results will be visible. Hard work always pays.
- Another beneficial ingredient in the treatment of varicose vein is Apple Cider Vinegar. Apple Cider Vinegar is very effective in reducing the inflammation of the swollen veins. It is also a detoxifying agent having the capacity to reduce the blockage of the veins. When using the Apple Cider Vinegar try using the organic one. You just need to soak a piece of cotton wool in apple cider vinegar and apply it to the affected area at least twice a day. You can also tie it with cloth or a bandage. Apple cider vinegar will treat the varicose veins thoroughly by shrinking them to normal size.
- Nettle tea will cleanse your system from inside, unlike the other two previous remedies. Nettle is a storehouse of nutrition containing Vitamins, like Vitamins-A, B, E, K and B and Minerals like Magnesium and Zinc. So all you need to do is to prepare a good cup for yourself. Pour 200ml (7 oz) of water over a tablespoon of fresh Nettle leaf. Put the water and the nettle in the pot and boil. Strain it and have it before every meal three times a day. You should continue drinking it for at least for 8 months to get best results.
Try using these home remedies if you are affected by the problem. Nature around has many healing Properties “You just need to explore.”
Hope you found this post on varicose veins useful!
You may also like reading-
- 10 Fitness Lessons By Rujuta Diwekar
- Lose Weight With Volumetrics!
- Does Eye Makeup Cause Eye Problems?
- 10 Foods That Help Control Diabetes