Exercises To Tone Your Back
Most people forget about their back just because they can’t see it. But you should stand before a mirror and check whether your back is in shape or not. How is it? Is it slack with annoying folds?
If the answer to that is yes then you should do something about it! The following are some simple and effective exercises that can be done at home. Doing them regularly for 2 to 3 weeks can help in toning up your back muscles. Try them and see how they transform your looks!
Try The Exercises To Tone Your Back
- Stand straight and keep your feet a shoulder width apart
- Bend forward without bending the knees
- Try touching the floor with your hands
- Stand straight keeping your feet a shoulder width apart
- Raise one of your hands and place the palm on the back of the head.
- Now take a dumbbell in your other hand and lower it.
- Make short bends towards the arm with your dumbbell.
- Get into a plank position
- Shift the centre of gravity of your body to your arms.
- Lower the body and bend the arms at the elbows.
- Now get back to the starting position.
- Lie down on your stomach
- Bring your arms forward
- Bend the back, lift the head, arms and legs upwards at the same time.
- Grab the ankles with your hands
- Breathe in deeply and stay in that position for a few seconds
- Upon exhalation, relax your muscles and then return to the starting position.
- Lie belly down and stretch your arms and legs
- Raise both your legs and arms simultaneously while bending your back.
- Hold the position for a few seconds.
- Return to the starting position.
Upper back lifts (stability ball)
- Lie down on the stability ball with your belly down.
- Fix the legs shoulder width apart on the floor.
- Place your hands on the back of the head.
- Raise and lower the shoulders and upper back keeping the neck straight.
This exercise is very effective for your back but can be dangerous if done without preparation. Try to perform it only after a few weeks of regular workouts with the exercises mentioned above.
- Lie down facing the ceiling with your legs bent at your knees.
- Start by lifting your hips gently and then the shoulders while bending the back.
- Hold the position at the highest point for a few secs.
- Return to the starting position by gently lowering your back down to the floor.
You must try these exercises to get a well toned back
Did you like this post on Exercises To Tone Your Back?
You may also like reading-
- How To Prevent Neck and Back Pain From Laptop?
- Top 5 Yoga Poses To Strengthen Your Back
- 9 Yoga Poses To Fight Back Bulge
- Backache Among Teens-Reasons And Cure