How to find out which diet works better for you?
Weight Loss is a complex topic. What diet works better for you is even more puzzling in recent times.The fact is with the advent of new trends and smart marketing techniques not only scare you but also promises to give quick and definite results.
Which diet works better for you??A question which can leave one startled! There’s no single weight-loss diet that will help everyone who tries it. Not every information we read in a fitness magazine or in newspaper everyday solves weight loss issues. Rather it increases our confusion and leaves us puzzled!!! So if you consider your preferences, lifestyle and weight –loss goals, it should always be suited to the individual needs rather dependent on someone else’s weight loss programmes.
The new trends in weight loss programmes speaks of calories, food quality, hormones, health history, genetics, exercise, food sensitivity, age or family history and to top it very contradictory statements. What to believe and whom to believe?? This doesn’t mean we need to or have to know everything like a Nutrition expert but to seriously understand which diet works better for our own body.
Before starting a safe and effective weight-loss program, please keep certain factors/suggestions in mind;
- No shortage of advice -There will be all kinds of advice waiting to confuse you. Remember, every body type is different so what works for others may not work for you & vice versa
- Don’t be your own doctor -Don’t remove anything from the diet immediately without consulting a Nutrition consultant or a person who has lost weight following diligently rules from an expert to the things you should include in your diet and to eat moderately – The problem occurs when one decides to tick off everything from the diet instantly on his own & then face extreme complications because of it
- Involve the right person in the weight loss efforts – A doctor/ friend/Health Advisor who is an expert. A weight-loss plan should include proper amounts of nutrients and calories for your individual situation. A good guidance goes a long way in helping you to get your basics right about fad diets. Safe diets do not require excessive vitamins or supplements.
- Medical checkup – Please note that to begin any form of serious diet it’s important to do a medical checkup( a blood test, certainly!) to know if everything is fine with your body and if any medications are going to affect the overall health
- Exercise along with Diet – Please remember-Exercise along with diet will help one achieve a well-balanced result.Don’t ignore your exercise at any cost. People who get regular physical activity may be more likely to maintain their weight loss along with a healthy diet
- Budget – Most importantly if you are planning for a good diet plan, remember to plan it as per your budget
- Flexibility – Look for a plan that doesn’t forbid certain foods or food groups, but instead includes a variety of foods from all the major food groups. A healthy diet includes vegetables and fruits, whole grains, dairy products, lean protein sources, and nuts and seeds. Pick up food which is easily available in your nearby grocery store. Adopt healthy changes in your diet and lifestyle changes. Walk more, stand more and do more daily chores to keep you fit.
A weight-loss plan should include foods you like and that you would enjoy eating for the rest of your life — not just for several weeks or months.Follow the above to know the best for you!!!
Hope it will be easier to find out Which Diet Works Better For You!
You may also like reading-