Why Is Deworming Important For Weight Loss ?
We know that our Gut , also known as alimentary canal is responsible for digestion. Actually, our gut is much more than a digestion system, it controls our immunity system. We have more than 100 trillion living bacteria in our gut !
Maintaining probiotics i.e. good bacteria in our gut is very important for good health and weight loss(fat loss). A lot of studies reveal issues including obesity due to low probiotics or their imbalance in our gut.
Below are some of the symptoms of imbalance in probiotics level in the gut –
- Gastric issues
- Frequent headaches
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Skin issues
- Urinary tract infections
- An inability to lose weight
- Cravings for sugar/carbs
Due to our lifestyle , majority of us lack in good probiotic bacteria , eventually harming our gut. Our lifestyle includes –
- Processed foods
- Chlorinated water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Pesticides that we consume with our food
I can bet none of us eats only organic food, no processed food at all , no sugar etc. Hence, most likely our gut suffers !
There are high chances that you are not able to shed weight , because of bad worms or low good probiotics in your gut. These are also called belly bugs. You might ask , what do we do then ? Its simple ! Deworm yourself once in 6 months religiously. Please refer a doctor if you are allergic to some medicine. I don’t have any such allergies , so i just ask chemist for a deworming tablet.
This is a tablet called ”Zentel” from GlaxoSmithKline that I got this time –
My mum says that we should consume this tablet at night with milk + extra sugar or with some sweet, perhaps to attract worms :P. You might feel minor headache or little pukish next morning ! Don’t worry, these are signs of improvement !
It has been observed that some people develope rashes and itching all over the body without any reason, that might be due to a delayed deworming schedule. If you find your pillow wet with your saliva at night, go get a good deworming medicine prescribed by the doctor.
Happy Deworming :).
P.S – I am no doctor, please refer one if you need ! This article is based on individual experience and not by any chance a promotion of any particular brand. Hope this post will prove to be of advantage to our readers.
You may also like reading these :
- Healthy Savory Waffles | Protein Rich Recipe
- Healthy Breakfast Recipe – Paneer Cheese Sandwich
- Book Review | UNJUNKED : Healthy Eating For Weight Loss By Suman Agarwal
- 7 Foods that Sound Healthy, But Are Not
- Cabbage And Egg Recipe |Paleo Diet India
- Why Sugar is an Evil ?
- Weight Loss and the Service Industry
- How to Log your Diet Plan with Cron-O-meter
- Food Steamer For Weight Loss & Healthy Cooking
- My Latest Lifestyle Changes to Lose Weight
- 6 tips to prepare for Weight Loss
- Ways To Make Eggs Interesting
- 12 Foods for Maximum Weight Loss
- Diet or Exercise – Who is the winner in Weight Loss ?
- A Calorie is a Calorie, Really ?