Zenith Nutrition Chaste Berry Review|PCOS Supplement
I have tried a lot of Zenith products. I feel that for the quality they offer, they are worth the money totally. I have high testosterone levels and I started taking Zenith Nutrition Chaste Berry 3 months back. My testosterone is now normal 🙂
Chaste Berry is a traditional herb derived from the fruit of Vitex agnus castus. Its found in the temparate regions of Asia. Chaste berry (Vitex) is known for supporting healthy female hormonal levels during menopause.
If you have PCOS, you must try a chaste berry supplement. Some of the symptoms of PCOS are sudden weight gain, heavy voice, facial hair , irregular cycles and fertility issues like trouble in conceiving a baby. To know more how chaste berry works on PCOS, read here.
Zenith Nutrition Chaste Berry Claims
Promotes Female Balance
Single Herb Supplement
0.5% Standardized Extract
GMP Quality Assured
Supports Hormonal Balance
A Dietary Supplement
Vegetarian capsule, Magnesium stearate. Contains no salt,yeast, soy, milk, egg, shellfish or preservatives.
Its a completely vegetarian/vegan product.
1 Vegicaps 2 to 3 times daily with water or food. It is best to check the dosage with nutritionist.
The MRP is Rs 1860 for 120 capsules and Rs 1199 for 60 capsules.
You may also like reading –
- How To Make Tofu At Home
- Why Women Should Quit Smoking
- Why Is Reusing Oil Dangerous For Health
- Have PCOS? Try Chasteberry/Vitex Agnus-Castus
- Health Benefits Of Fish To Lower Heart Problems
- 10 Worst Low Carb Mistakes
- How To Control Gout Through Diet
- Why Protein Is Required For Faster Weight Loss
- World No Tobacco Day 2014 Results-More Women Smoking
- Top 7 Ways To Prevent Depression Naturally
- Easy And Instant Low Carb Fish Fry Recipe With Ready To Cook Spice Mix