Review Of Zenith Nutrition Curcumin Plus
Turmeric or haldi is a common ingredient found in our homes. It is added to most of the Indian dishes for colour, flavour and the health benefits it has to offer. Its usage is just not limited to the kitchen. It is used to treat cuts and wounds. At the same time, it is added to face packs for better skin health. Reminds me of the ‘haldi’ ceremony of the bride and groom! You would find ‘haldi’ or turmeric present on most auspicious occasions. Turmeric is indeed an essential part of our heritage!
Now, let us talk about curcumin. Curcumin is the active ingredient in turmeric. It has a mixture of phytonutrients called curcuminoids. These curcuminoids are known to have antioxidant properties. They fight the damage caused by free radicals in the body and at the same time have anti-inflammatory effects. It is curcumin that is responsible for the health benefits and rich color of turmeric.
Potential health benefits of curcumin
- It is a powerful antioxidant that helps in protecting cells from the damage caused by free radical molecules.
- It helps in maintaining a healthy inflammatory response.
- It helps in protecting brain cells.
- It helps in the maintenance of a healthy liver even when the circumstances are challenging.
Zenith Nutrition Curcumin Plus
The supplement, Zenith Nutrition Curcumin Plus also contains 5 mg of piperine apart from 500 mg of curcumin. Piperine is the alkaloid that is behind the pungent flavour of black pepper.
Price: INR 873 for 60 VegiCaps
Pros of Zenith Nutrition Curcumin Plus
- It is completely vegan.
- Has been developed after a lot of scientific research.
- Free of toxins and metals
Cons of Zenith Nutrition Curcumin Plus
It seems to be a little pricey! There is no other con that I can find in it!
Dosage: 1 capsule twice a day or as prescribed by your doctor
You can purchase Zenith Nutrition Curcumin Plus from here- click!
Warning: If you happen to be an expecting mom or a lactating mother, you should consult the doctor before taking the supplement. Those suffering from kidney or liver disease should not consume this supplement. If you happen to have adverse symptoms after consuming the supplement, you should discontinue use and consult the doctor.
Hope this post has been useful!
You may also like reading-
- Zenith Nutrition Vitamin B6 Supplement Review
- Zenith Nutrition Curcumin With Piperine Review
- Zenith Nutrition Zenith Protein Pure Whey Review
- Zenith Nutrition StressFly Review-Manage Stress With StressFly