Zenith Nutrition Gymnema Plus Review
Hello people.. Here I am back with another review of an interesting product by Zenith Nutritions, “Gymnema Sylvestre“. I came to know about this product from a friend of mine who wanted to control diabetes with natural products in place of strong medicines. Now you must be wondering what it is all about… so first let us find out what Gymnema Sylvestre is.
What is Gymnema Sylvestre?
Gymnema Sylvestre is a large plant native to the dry forests of India. It is found growing today in tropical Africa and Australia too. It was first used as a treatment for diabetes 2,000 years ago in Ayurveda, but scientific study on its effects is fairly recent. It is known as “Gur-Mar,” in Hindi which means “sugar destroying.” It is called so due to the anti-sweet quality experienced after chewing one or two leaves. After one chews a few leaves of this plant, one is unable to feel the sweet taste. As it blocks the taste of sweetness, Gymnema is thought to help regulate blood sugar by blocking the absorption of sugar in the intestines and stimulating insulin release from the pancreas.
Why should you take Zenith Nutrition Gymnema Plus ?
Zenith Nutrition uses extract of Gymnema Sylvestre Standardized to 25% gymnemic acid. It is the active ingredient which exhibits anti-sweet activity. When used as part of daily diet, Gymnema extract may help maintain healthy blood sugar levels, within normal range. Its anti-sweet property makes it a good choice when trying to lose weight. Since it uses natural plant extract, it promotes healthy glucose metabolism.
Other Ingredients in Zenith Nutrition Gymnema Plus
Along with the main extract of Gymnema Sylvestre, it has vegetarian capsules and rice flour.
Contains 60 servings per bottle and 1 capsule daily with food to be taken as a dietary supplement.
- Exceptional quality at an extraordinary value.
- It is free of milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide. So making it totally free of all kinds of possible food sensitivity or allergy.
- Not mentioning that Gymnemic acid, the alkaloid in Gymnema Sylvestre is standardised to 25%. This fact is mentioned only on the Website not on the packing.
- Price can be another issue for those who cannot afford. But then this product is surely worth its price.
Why I recommend
Well frankly speaking I haven’t used this product for the simple reason that I am not a diabetic, but the kind of satisfaction I have seen on my friend’s face after using it, is amazing. According to her she has control on her diabetes after using these capsules. She feels that she had been able to control her weight also with Zenith Nutrition Gymnema extract over the period of regular use. If you are a diabetic, you must try Zenith Nutrition Gymnema Sylvestre Extract capsules.
When are you going to start Zenith Nutrition Gymnema Plus to control diabetes?
You might like reading –
- Zenith Nutrition Green Coffee Bean Fat Burner Review
- Zenith Nutrition Fertil Edge For Women Review
- Zenith Nutrition AgeFly Review-Anti Aging Supplement India
- Zenith Nutrition HairFab Hair Growth Supplement Review
- Zenith Nutrition Daily Active Multiple MultiVitamin Review
- Zenith Nutrition Chaste Berry PCOS Supplement Review
- Zenith Nutrition Astaxanthin Review