Why Zenith Nutrition Hairfab Is the Best Hair Growth Supplement In India?
I admit I have broom like hair – dry, brittle, curly and lifeless. I had got my hair straightened last year and was happy that they are manageable but disappointed that there was no volume. I sought refuge in Zenith Nutrition Hairfab.
It is the best dietary supplement I have ever used, it has done wonders to my hair. It has done something that expensive shampoos, conditioners and serums have not been able to do!
This is the pic just after a month. The result of having Hairfab was that my hair grew like anything and my straightened hair was no more straight in 4 months, I don’t know whether to be happy or sad about it 😀
I stopped using Hairfab for no special reasons, sheer laziness may be. In a few months I noticed dramatic hair fall again 🙁 . I switched back to hairfab. My hair is so much better now. My hair fall has dramatically reduced. My hair is becoming stronger, healthier and longer everyday. Its great to see new hair sprouting from the scalp 😛 . I am thinking to get my hair straightened again 😉 . I will never stop using it!
Ingredients in Hairfab Hair supplement
Biotin is the chief ingredient in Zenith Nutrition Hairfab. The biotin in the supplement prevents falling of hair and helps thickening of strands. Do you know it aids weight loss too? It has folic acid and pyridoxine that prevents loss of hair. Folic acid is needed for the renewal of cells that aid the growth of the hair.
Vitamin B12 is also present which is very important for growth of hair. Usually vegetarians are deficient in it. It also has MSM (methyle SulfonylMethane) that provides sulphur which is the main component of hair structure. Para-aminobenzoic acid (PABA) is present and is known to stimulate growth of hair. It has antioxidant vitamins namely vitamin C and vitamin E; antioxidant minerals are zinc, manganese, selenium and copper. Chromium, iron and magnesium are also needed for hair growth. Iodine regulates the thyroid thereby reducing hairfall and preventing dryness of hair.
The metabolism of the hair will improve with Inositol and choline. Thiamine reduces hair fall and riboflavin checks hair loss due to dandruff.
In short it has everything which is needed for strong, long and hair full of life!
Rs 1920 for 60 capsules.
Dosage of Hairfab hair growth supplement
2 capsules every day after your breakfast.
Pros of Hairfab hair growth supplement
- It is easily available online.
- It is a vegetarian supplement which is a huge pro!
- The capsules don’t have a taste.
- They are gluten free, wheat free, artificial colour free, sugar free, milk free, lactose free and sweetener free! This is simply amazing!
- No headaches, dizziness – no side-effects
Cons of Hairfab hair growth supplement
It could be expensive for some, but I think its worth every penny.
Try Zenith Nutrition Hairfab, you won’t regret!
You may also like reading-
- How The West Is Improvising On Yoga?
- Do Stress Balls Actually Help Reduce Stress?
- Why Should You Bake Instead Of Deep Frying?
- How Eggs Have Helped Me In Losing Weight?
- Why I Love Running & How It Changed My Life?
- The Science Behind Weight Loss- Know More!
- Goodness Of Bitter Gourd or Karela Juice
- Amazing Health Benefits Of Almonds
- Experience At A Weight loss Farm In India
- Three Most Effective Diet Plans For 2015