Review – Zenith Nutrition Lycopene
You must be aware of lycopene, yes it is the one found in tomatoes. It is a natural compound that gives a brilliant red colour to not just tomatoes but also to red grape fruit, red peppers and watermelon.
Lycopene is the member of the carotenoid family that includes beta-carotene and similar compounds present in food naturally. It has potent antioxidant capabilities. Antioxidants are known to fight free radical damage in the body. Free radicals are unstable molecules that stack healthy cells leading to numerous health concerns including premature aging. So, to stay young and healthy you need antioxidants!
Health benefits of lycopene at a glance
- Lycopene wards off heart diseases as it stops LDL cholesterol from getting oxidized by free radicals. This prevents its deposition in plaques that narrow down and harden the arteries.
- Lycopene is known to helpful in treating infertility. It is said to boost the concentration of sperm in men.
- Lycopene prevents diabetes.
- It helps eye issues like cataracts and age related macular degeneration.
- It prevents skin aging and makes it look younger.
- It is known to act as an internal sunscreen and protects the skin from sunburn.
- It is known to prevent osteoporosis too.
Zenith Nutrition Lycopene Supplement
Zenith Nutrition has come up with a great lycopene supplement. Taking it as a dietary supplement everyday will give you all the above mentioned benefits. Though you can get lycopene from natural food sources such as tomatoes, watermelon and red peppers, our daily lives leave little room for healthcare of any kind. Moreover, watermelons are seasonal and you are left with just tomatoes and red peppers. In this scenario it is better to get your dose of lycopene from a supplement.
Price: INR 796 for 120 VegiCaps
Dosage: Consume 1 capsule a day or as directed by your doctor.
Pros of Zenith Nutrition Lycopene
- Gluten free
- Completely vegan
- No sugar
- No salt
- No flavour
- No colour
- Free of toxins and metals
- Heavy metal tested
- Extensive R&D
- Great quality nutrients
Cons of Zenith Nutrition Lycopene
I don’t find any! This product is working well.
You can purchase Zenith Nutrition Lycopene from here – click!
Warning: Would be moms, nursing moms, diabetics, hypoglycemic and people with existing medical consitions should consume this supplement only after consulting the doctor.
Hope this post has been useful!
You may also like reading-