Supplement Review- Zenith Nutrition Methylcobalamin
It is raining supplements here! You see these supplements are very important owing to the lack of nutrients in our food due to daily hustle-bustle. Let me introduce you to supplement from Zenith Nutrition – Methylcobalamin.
Now, you must be wondering what it is? Well, methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 that the body can use. You must be aware of vitamin B12 I hope. Methylcobalamin is said to be better absorbed by the body than other forms of the vitamin B12. It protects the brain cells and nerve tissue. It is also known to promote better sleep. It has many other benefits too!
Let us have a look at the food sources of vitamin B12
- Eggs– Eggs are a very healthy source of protein too!
- Milk- Milk has calcium that is needed to maintain bone health.
- Cheese– You can easily add yummy cheese to diet. Cottage cheese or paneer is the most sought after in India.
- Meat- Meat provides you with essential nutrients.
- Fish- Fish has a lot of nutrients to offer.
- Poultry- Chicken is a great source of protein.
All the above are animal-based food. Though a majority of people eat eggs and dairy, how do vegans get their dose of vitamin B12? One option is supplementation. You can go in for Zenith Nutrition Methylcobalamin Supplement. The product is good and I have found it to be working well for me.
Pros of Zenith Nutrition Methylcobalamin Supplement
- Completely vegan (great news for vegetarians and vegans)
- Good quality supplement
- Free of toxins and metals
- Tested for heavy metals
- Gluten free
- No sugar
- No flavour
Cons of Zenith Nutrition Methylcobalamin Supplement
I can’t find any!
Price: INR 429 for 100 VegiCaps (capsules)
Dosage: Take one capsule a day as a dietary supplement or as directed by your physician.
You can purchase it from here- click!
Always consult your doctor before taking a supplement of any kind, especially if you are pregnant, lactating or having an existing medical condition.
Hope you found this post useful!
You may also like reading-